• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Monitor Stand recommendation

producer12999

Hello, I don't know if I've found the right thread. Nevertheless, it was one of the few threads that might have something to do with reviews and speaker accessories.

I'm looking for a suitable pair of monitor stands for my Focal Shape Twins and would like to spend a maximum of 150 EUR per stand, which is the absolute pain threshold. I have just moved out of my home and am now planning my home studio. In the process, I came across these stands: https://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Zaor-Stand-Croce-36-Black-Black/art-REC0014883-000

They're made of wood, so they can't produce any metallic vibrations like my current cheap Presonus metal stands do. I would also put Isoplucks on the pads, simply to decouple them even better. Even if it's not necessary, I just feel safer then. Partly because my floor is very susceptible to vibrations due to the old building.

The stands actually have a good rating, but on Thomann someone reports his horror experiences with almost identical stands (well, 80 EUR cheaper) from the same company. https://www.thomann.de/de/zaor_miza_stand_v36_black.htm

Please tell me about your experiences or share your thoughts / recommendations with me. Thank you dear forum!

Last edited:

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
Hallo, ich weiß nicht ob ich den richtigen Thread erwischt habe. Dennoch war es einer der wenigen Threads der halbwegs etwas mit Reviews und Speaker Zubehör zu tun haben könnte.

Ich suche ein geeignetes Monitor Ständer Paar für meine Focal Shape Twins und möchte dabei maximal 150 EUR pro Ständer ausgeben, wobei das schon die absolute Schmerzgrenze ist. Ich bin nämlich gerade von daheim ausgezogen und plane jetzt mein Home Studio. Dabei bin ich auf diese Ständer gestoßen: https://www.musicstore.de/de_DE/EUR/Zaor-Stand-Croce-36-Black-Black/art-REC0014883-000

Sie sind aus Holz, können also keine metallischen Schwingungen erzeugen, wie es meine aktuellen Billig Presonus Blechständer tun. Ich würde zudem noch Isoplucks auf die Pads stellen, einfach um sie nochmal besser zu entkoppeln. Auch wenn es nicht nötig ist, fühle ich mich dann einfach sicherer. U.a. weil mein Boden sehr anfällig für Schwingungen ist, da Altbau.

Die Ständer haben eigentlich eine gute Bewertung, doch auf Thomann berichtet einer von seiner Horror Erfahrungen mit fast identischen Ständern (naja, 80 EUR günstiger) des selben Unternehmens. https://www.thomann.de/de/zaor_miza_stand_v36_black.htm

Berichtet mir gerne von euren Erfahrungen oder teilt mir eure Gedanken / Empfehlungen mit. Vielen Dank liebes Forum!
English please.

Can’t you just order them. Thomann has a good return policy in case you don’t like them.

Salt

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
There are worried people all around (but esp. FR and DE, in my personal view), who have translation activated for their browsers and perceive that, what they are reading, is native language.
Seems to be mainly a mistake of digital native cohort.
;)

OP
P

producer12999

There are worried people all around (but esp. FR and DE, in my personal view), who have translation activated for their browsers and perceive that, what they are reading, is native language.
Seems to be mainly a mistake of digital native cohort.
;)
I have not activated auto translation. I could swear that I asked a german question on another account in this forum about a year ago and then had a nice conversation in german with a German here. It's probably burned into my head and I always get it mixed up.

Salt

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Dann ab jetzt in english and everything is fine (not, that translations by Adam would not fit the content, but why should he be consulted unnecessarily?).

Top Bottom