• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

miniDSP Flex

radix

Major Contributor
But now I use hegel like front amplifier in my 5.1 HT. And when I control volume from hegel, my receiver marantz 1609 also change volume in center and back speakers including sub. I can see in it in receiver screen. It’s synchronise through rca, like back connection.

How are you changing the volume on the Hegel?

My understanding of your setup is you have the 1609 using internal maps for center and rear and use RCA out from 1609 to Hegel Analog (1 or 2). I do not know of any mechanism for the Hegel to affect the volume of the 1609, unless there's something going on with the remote.

Igordit

It works from remote and manual. In Hegel I change setup for rca input to fixed. I ask this question about volume because I use Apple Music on IPad-Hegel and it is very comfortable control all from tablet without any additional remote. It is easy check if you have Flex in Your system, but in any case I buy it :). It is important for me - it depends the location of Flex and length of cables.

Last edited:
Top Bottom