• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Menard's and Costco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

Alice of Old Vincennes

Major Contributor
I have a Sam's Club, Walmart Grocery, Publix, Winn Dixie, Aldi, and Sprouts all about two miles away.

View attachment 62067
Unheard
Who said Customs inspections?

Are you not aware of the long established and successful Quality Assurance and the more simple Quality Control schemes in place domestically and internationally?

If you got crap nails it is because the US importer and reseller were happy to sell them to you.
When are you going to bed. You need some beauty sleep.

OP
A

Alice of Old Vincennes

Major Contributor
Don't be foolish - I suggested a concept - not a "scenario." I did not suggest that any particular style of inspections should be used. If a method does not work, change or refine it - don't give up and yield to inferiority.

It is not necessary to inspect every item in every shipment. When you've earned how statistics and random inspections can be effective, get back to me.

I also reject the premise that if someone "howls" you should yield to them.
You are naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom