• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Manufacturers and dealers of acoustic treatment materials

Davide

Searching the forum, I didn't find very useful commercial information, at least for Europe.
I'm looking for some finished products to treat my room, like Gik Acoustic stuff, but I see online there are loads of manufacturers and resellers.
Many of them report very vague technical information or do not report it at all.
Furthermore, an aspect of which I am very interested is safety, therefore the wholesomeness of the materials, origin, fireproof, compliance with regulations, etc.
Unfortunately in this regard I found even less info than the technical part.
For example, there is this company that sells hybrid panels (absorbent and diffusive) which seem interesting to me, also in terms of price. It is an Austrian company apparently. But the info is very scarce.
So I would like to ask you, what are valid and reliable producers of absorbent and diffusive stuff in Europe?
Thanks in advance.

OP
Davide

Davide

JHC

Forum Donor
Vicoustic - They have a team to provide pre-sales advise, might have to pay a fee, I did.

Farenheit

OP
Davide

Davide

Thanks everyone for the contribution. I'm going to study your suggestions

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
I do not know about Europe. Mason and Kinetics Noise are big commercial companies in the USA, not sure if they have an overseas presence. I have used Kinetics several times over the years.

Philbo King

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I used atsacoustics.com (Canada) for my studio absorber material. I did a DIY, building and covering 12 panels with muslin from joann.com (a fabric store). It cost me about $320 altogether for 12 panels, including wood frames, panels, fabric and hanging hardware.

Top Bottom