• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for DCA Aeon 2 Noire alternative

OP
H

holdingpants01

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
just received them, brand new pair, super happy, sound great! Now I'm thinking the one I bought originally maybe were demo units sold as new, as on these all joints are much stiffer and the headphones smell nice like a new unit should, which I didn't experience before

paudio

just received them, brand new pair, super happy, sound great! Now I'm thinking the one I bought originally maybe were demo units sold as new, as on these all joints are much stiffer and the headphones smell nice like a new unit should, which I didn't experience before
Awesome! Glad it all worked out in the end.

Shane D

Forum Donor
Still going strong?

Top Bottom