• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

KEF R3 Speaker Review

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I would like to stay under 800€, so the R3 for 850€ would be a bit above the budget but I would spent it, if it’s worth it.
Always be bold. Talk to the seller, say you have 750€, maybe he'll bite.

I’m not set on the R3, so I would also take some recommendations for other speakers from you.
I tested them against the Linton 85 and the Lintons won in my room. But they look terrible, like a beer crate from the 1920ies. The R3 in black look far better, but the R3 in white look seriously stunning. Less of a finger print magnet too.

Dan19

Always be bold. Talk to the seller, say you have 750€, maybe he'll bite.
Already said that. He wanted 950€ VB at first.
I tested them against the Linton 85 and the Lintons won in my room. But they look terrible, like a beer crate from the 1920ies. The R3 in black look far better, but the R3 in white look seriously stunning. Less of a finger print magnet too.
Need something with a matching center speaker and have a better look than the Linton 85 :D

Top Bottom