• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

JDS Labs Element II

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have both in for review....
Fastest man on Earth.
image-20160810-11853-1iw2v38.jpg

August

It seems that the metal version of ATOM will appear in the situation of elamp2, and there is no significant improvement in performance. Little disappointment:)

Rockfella

Forum Donor
I am kinda happy it is not available in my country as I just got the Fiio K5 pro :)

Last edited:

Rockfella

Forum Donor

August

Exquisite anodized shell with a small amount of performance optimization can still attract many buyers:D,Hope to release the test results of elamp2 first

DivineCurrent

Forum Donor
Exquisite anodized shell with a small amount of performance optimization can still attract many buyers:D,Hope to release the test results of elamp2 first
Well, It's definitely attracting me! Even though I already have an Atom...
However, I'm particularly interested in the EL DAC II, as that seems to have some major performance improvements over the first generation.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Do you also have the Element 2 lined up for review?
I have all three units. Finished the DAC just now. Working on the Amp.

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Now this is interesting, if they marry the superlative performance of the Atom and the excellent design and feel of the Element, sell it at the advertised price and include excellent JDS product support I am really struggling to think of a good reason to buy anything else. I am already planning to upgrade and have the Atom as a superior office amplifier for travelling at work.

Fregly

If Amir gives the thumbs up on the Element II after measurement it will be mine.

th0m

I just wish they made some products with balanced output. Would gladly pay another hundred bucks (or more) for a balanced Element with a basic remote.

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
Top Bottom