• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interview with Daniela Manger ( Manger Audio )

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
They aren't really High Fidelity are they, do we have a section on 'effect boxes?

Keith

Last edited:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
I would hope one mans objective measurments would be countered by another's in a all out fight of measurment based facts ...

But ' your speakers are worser than mine ' will have to suffice.. :D

Your going to force me to use the ultimate moderator self defeating phrase....

' We are better than this':D

Of course if that was ever true then one would never feel the need to say it.... :D

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Nothing ,Ray is always keen to post that 'objective' opinion by a guy sponsored by several driver manufacturers ,perhaps if Manger had spent the cash!
I was offered the opportunity to represent an electrostatic loudspeaker so I thought I had better check a few out.
We won't be stocking electrostatics.
Keith
All in quite bad form Keith, tisk tisk.
Just MHO

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
They aren't really High Fidelity are they, do we have a section on 'effect boxes?

Keith
What? A section on tube pre amps?? No..

Personally I really liked the impression I got from reading about these speakers..they would not suit me but I am sure many audiophiles with less demanding SPL requirements would enjoy them. Intresting design, I think they will do well for you Keith.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
All in quite bad form Keith, tisk tisk.
Just MHO
Listening to a variety of electrostatic loudspeakers bad form? Disappointing yes, bad form,hardly.
Keith

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I have my 'Stereophile ' Martin Logan measurements at the ready next time Ray starts, they have reviewed quite a number of ML designs, fortunately the measurements are ways the same...
Keith

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It's ok, I know measurments only count when they support our personal narrative/agenda.

How about you forget the Martain Logan nonsense and post some evidence in support of these speakers of yours !!

That's really what we are here for.. Changing the subject and turning it into a electrostatic slag off thread does you no favours Keith , it's all a bit childish and rather silly.

So no more please.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I have my 'Stereophile ' Martin Logan measurements at the ready next time Ray starts, they have reviewed quite a number of ML designs, fortunately the measurements are ways the same...

I don't think I "started" anything about ESL in this thread, nor in any of your other threads. I try to remain on topic, or, at least, within the bounds of the ensuing discussion.

Stereophile - I'm already familiar with the measurements, and the reviewer's listening impressions, as well as JA's comments.

Their applicable measurements mesh well with what I have measured here, for the speakers reviewed and tested with similarly sized panels.

Last edited:
Top Bottom