• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Interesting YouTube channels that you watch and follow.

OP
Doodski

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Yep. It's an open-source community (meaning anyone with enough skill) that contributes to categorize each section of each video.

Then, depending on how much you want to skip, you can customize each section to 'auto-skip" in your preferences.
Here's google chrome extension options that you can customize:

Here's that video with auto-skipped sections, as seen by different colors on the time-bar.
View attachment 284327
All those colors on the taskbar indicate a section that will be skipped when the video gets to that part.
I see. That's pretty cool. :D That must be a ton of effort to catalogue and mark all the videos.

Slayer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The Why Files

AJ is a master presenter, storyteller, and HeckleFish Rules!

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Interesting place youtube; but one must FIRST ignore their business-model that is the equivalent of a leech.
If 'subscribing to any yt channel' means that one must FIRST log-in to their google account; I just move on.:mad:
I have been accused of being a leech myself, for NOT allowing ads (blocking all) in my web-voyages; I can live with that kind of shame and guilt!

Top Bottom