• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Independent measurements of Ascend Acoustics Sierra-LX?

lewdish

A year later, do we have any other independent measurements of these LX bookshelfs?

Nope,but in all seriousness what do we hope to gain from having someone else measure them using the same Klippel nfs? I owned a pair for 5 months and I asked Erin if I should wait for he or Amir to measure them before I bought them,and he said it wasn't necessary ,however he is,or was supposed to be getting a pair for review due to demand. The only thing I would be interested in is the distortion and compression data that he provides. I can say that they are great speakers and Dave's customer service is top notch,if anyone wanted to try them he offers a 30 day trial.
Well id also like to hear his review and analysis of the data, his reviews are a good learning experience for everyone. I usually formulate my own thoughts about the measurements because I see what Erin has to say about it and cross check homework basically. Granted we also dont want to just buy someones speakers just to return them 30 days later, thats just rude esp to small companies.

Top Bottom