• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How should I upgrade?

oblivion34

I use SIMGOT EM6L and I am very satisfied. It is a great pleasure to listen to music with him. I can easily understand the location of the players while playing the game. I want to upgrade to a higher model. What do you recommend I buy? I have a budget of $400. I used Truthear Zero, but the sounds were too complicated, I didn't like it at all and returned it. I hope I was able to explain my taste in sound.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I'm assuming you played around with different tips and worked to get them sealed properly in your ear.

Have you tried any other iem's, or are headphones an option?

Ze Frog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I use SIMGOT EM6L and I am very satisfied. It is a great pleasure to listen to music with him. I can easily understand the location of the players while playing the game. I want to upgrade to a higher model. What do you recommend I buy? I have a budget of $400. I used Truthear Zero, but the sounds were too complicated, I didn't like it at all and returned it. I hope I was able to explain my taste in sound.
If you are very satisfied probably just best sticking with those to be honest. A lot of times the upgrade is just something new to look at and play with.

OP
O

oblivion34

I'm assuming you played around with different tips and worked to get them sealed properly in your ear.

Have you tried any other iem's, or are headphones an option?
I have beyerdynamic dt 900 pro x headphones. I didn't have the opportunity to try many headphones, but I really liked the IEM world. There is no unnecessary bass in the EM6L, the sound is quite sufficient for me. I wonder if he should get Hype 4?

Top Bottom