• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Home Theater System

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
@Adi777

I don't understand something. In shops, I see model Left and Right, what about center?
What do You think, is KH80 enough for rear, back and Atmos speakers, or better buy KH120?
You are right, the KH310A, is sold that way. You can however, use an additional L or R KH310, for center. I'd go for the KH120for surrounds. As for Atmos... anything goes IME. :).;)

OP
Adi777

Adi777

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Okey Guys, thank You for answers, I will come back here after the acoustic measurements.

OP
Adi777

Adi777

Hey guys, I refresh the topic. I get along with the company that will install the columns in my cinema room. They recommend me Installation speakers in wall JBL Synthesis. What do You think? It's good idea? We have on ASR reviews that kind of speakers - in wall?

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A few.. JBL SCL-6, SCL-7
What LCR would you be using?

Dj7675

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
JBL M2 ;) Now I think about JBL 708P vs SCL-4 for side and back speakers.
How fun. Should be amazing. The 708P or 708i should be a better but depending on the room the in wall certainly is nice as well for a variety of reasons.

OP
Adi777

Adi777

Hi. After a long time, I return to the subject of the cinema room. The project is almost ready. I would have a few questions, mostly about low frequencies. Perhaps I will use the DIY option and order 4 subwoofers. The person who builds subwoofers, but also loudspeakers, recommends, among others, Dayton Audio UM18-22 speakers, but also Fi Car Audio. I saw a closed subwoofer with Dayton on the Data Bass, and it sounded good, but rather not sensational, as did Fi.
I'm thinking more about Eminence, maybe also Ridge Audio. The problem is that my bare brick room is only 4 m wide and three JBL M2s are 150 cm, so I will probably have to buy/order a subwoofer with a max 18" speaker.

Top Bottom