• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Himalayan salt lamps as a HiFi tweak

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sounds like something Enid Lumley would do.

Of course you should keep a rat tailed file beside it, in case you want to shave off a little onto your Bubba burger while listening to something on Spotify. Save yourself a trip back to the kitchen that way.

Last edited:

Galliardist

Major Contributor

G|force

Forum Donor
IMG_0376.jpeg
If it's good enough for her it's good enough for me

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
mackeral?

i quite like mackeral tbh

these are like this gen's lava lamps? i mean they really are just external random VU meters right?>

julian_hughes

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If any of my brothers and sisters here at ASR cannot afford Himalayan Salt I can help. Simply send me $5 (USD, paypal please) and a desperate plea (in English please). I will show your missive to Guruji and when he responds I will pass on to you his comments. They are always Himalayan and usually very salty indeed.

Shiva

I dig the light from salt lamps and have had them in the house for over 20 years. Here, a pair of them in between the speakers. Though I have read all about the benefits attributed to them, can't comment on any improved sound quality imparted.:) Here a pic during a little late night time listening session.
DSCF0970.jpg

Top Bottom