• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Highest-quality true wireless earphones

ClementNerma

Hi!

I was wondering there were any """audiophile""" true wireless IEMs? I'm aware of some good earbuds like the Sony WF-1000XM4, but are there even higher-quality ones out there? Something as high-end as, I don't know, Fiio FH7 true wireless?

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
You could try using the TRN BT20S Pro bluetooth adapters with say the Truthear Zero IEMs.

vurt

I'm looking too. Sony has Sony WF-1000XM5 out, but I'm reading people taking a shine to Technics EAH-AZ80.

metasharp

Biblob

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro and the latest Airpods Pro 2 both have good frequency responses and benefit of great ANC.
I have the Buds2 (non pro) and really like them with a bit of EQ.

Crinacle reviewed these two. Check them out:

Oso Polar

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro have very good ANC and sound quality. But fit is not great even for my big ears (good enough but noticeably worse than old Galaxy Buds+), don't work at all for my wife's small ears.

Top Bottom