• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need suggestions...

MightyBalzaq

For IEMs I currently own the Moondrop Aria 2021 version and for TWS I currently own the Soundpeats Engine 4. I enjoy both but I'm feeling a bit of FOMO and wondering if there's something out there that would be a worthy upgrade to either one or both.

Now I don't feel I absolutely have to buy anything else so if I did I wouldn't want to spend much. $100 would be my absolute limit and I really wouldn't even want to spend that much.

Just thinking with all the high quality budget options that I keep reading about recently if any of them would be worth picking up.

Sound quality is my highest priority.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts, ideas and help you guys can provide.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had those and an upgrade would either be the 7hz Zero:2 or Truthear Zero Red for gaming and music or blue version for music alone (both are comfort kings). The Simgot EA500 I have is a little brighter, but really durable with metal shells.

Top Bottom