• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Wireless Subwoofer Connection

Pairustwo

I've got a Sumiko S.9 sub that I hope to connect to my amplifier wirelessly.

The Sumiko Wireless kit is quite old, I can't find any specs on them, and I'm concerned about timing errors. I've been looking at the various Wireless REL solutions but I'm unsure of the quality and which would be best for the Sumiko S9.

The Arrow needs a sub with a D9 connector (the Sumiko does not have), the Long Bow seems to not have a receiver and work only with subs that have a built-in receiver. That leaves the HT (Home Theater) model - I'm strictly music - and the Air Ship II.

Even the Airship receivers don't have a High Level output to connect to the High Level input of the sub. Leaving the RCA Low Level connections.

Does anyone have experience with these? Or a recommendation about which one (or something else) that would be a good choice to connect my Sumiko S9 wirelessly to my amp (or my other S9)?

Top Bottom