• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hiby Music App PEQ support

mc.god

Hi,
last update of Hiby Music app for Android just added PEQ functionality.

Screenshot_2023-07-10-15-20-31-32_8f83af1a032c071f720056fb5c9cd25d.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-10-15-29-19-25_8f83af1a032c071f720056fb5c9cd25d.jpg

Just seen that it doesn't support standard .txt files for eq apo but want .PEQ files that i don't know if it's some other standard (it exports too in this format).
Not going to use it since I'm good with Wavelet, but maybe interesting for someone.

staticV3

Master Contributor
Great addition, thanks for sharing!
That's one hideous graph though :D

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Well it whose actually about 15 days ago and one update before...

OP
mc.god

mc.god

Well it whose actually about 15 days ago and one update before...
Didn't realize, not using the app very often, I prefer Musicolet, installed Hiby App just for the few times I want to use my dongle-dac in bit perfect mode.

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
Didn't realize, not using the app very often, I prefer Musicolet, installed Hiby App just for the few times I want to use my dongle-dac in bit perfect mode.
Well I don't use it often anymore either as mainly listening on speakers for a long time now. Hopefully they will add all filters not just basic ones that are useful for headphones but not enough with speakers as there are some interesting offerings of standalone DAC's with their software which would greatly benefit from it like TempoTec Serenade X for example. This day's use my phone only as JRiver remote, have a nice time.

steelgtr

I just updated Hiby music but don't see the PEQ option? R6 2020?

thx

bob

giraffe

In case anyone suffering looks at this thread:
I couldn't find an easy way to import equalizer profiles, so I wrote a simple Windows console application that allows me to convert parametric equalizer settings from a regular .txt to the required hibymusic .peq.

Attachments

• txt to peq.zip
    68.9 KB · Views: 225

kamikaze777

In case anyone suffering looks at this thread:
I couldn't find an easy way to import equalizer profiles, so I wrote a simple Windows console application that allows me to convert parametric equalizer settings from a regular .txt to the required hibymusic .peq.
hi! it is not working at me, could you please help with it? thx

Reactions: DaQ
Top Bottom