• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hiby R6iii native PEQ and convolution

sea

I just received an update on the now older Hiby model, r6iii, that added system wide PEQ.
Pretty neat, it works with the plugins that's also system wide. Currently running convolution with crossfeed.
It looks to be pretty good, resolution of adjustment is pretty fine and will fit most profiles from oratory. The pre-amp might be a little limited in range for some profiles though, need about 1 more db of negative preamp for my hd700.

So far, this is the best implementation of eq on android i've seen, having been a user of wavelet for my other daps previously that would randomly not work for a song or two, especially on apple music.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Just received my R6 today, very impressed with the Mseb and the PEQ, first android device yet it’s easy enough to use for someone that’s spent their life in Apple ecosystems.

Reactions: sea
Top Bottom