• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hi everyone!

filo97s

Hi! I'm Filippo, i live in a little city between Portofino and 5 terre in Italy, i was following this forum since a friend showed me the review of the AudioGD NFB28.28 i was going to buy. Fortunately i kept my teac UD-503, even if it's not one of the best performer as i've learned reading the reviews (well i'm a bit worried about the headphone output, since i'm using it with planars that requires some power. That was the reason for what i've considered the audioGD).
I'm studying electronic engineering, 3rd year, so i'm really interested in those hardware teardowns/measurements, i often do a lot of research for further information about what i learn at the university, with the hope of a future in this field (i'm also interested in electromagnetic fields and their applications though). I've learned a lot reading this forum so i decided to be part of this super community, to learn even more.
I'm also a supermod/reviewer for Tom's Hardware Italy, for audio sections, and i've advertised this forum a lot since i've started reading it.

See you around! :)

M00ndancer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Welcome!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Welcome aboard! Tom's hardware is one of the sites I frequent often (along with their competitor anandtech.com). Good to see you involved there. It will make a you a better engineer for sure.

Top Bottom