• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Has No-one Else Noticed This?

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
Me too. BTW, I think it's possible to have first post (whether new thread or reply) set to need moderator approval before posting, at least in every other forum software I've used. I'm currently admin at a political forum based on WordPress where we were able to set that up, and likewise, we did that at the 200k+ member audio forum where I used to admin, but set it to 5 posts before you were free to be an unregulated sphincter. It should be pretty straightforward with XenForo. If you have any issues, PM or email me.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Me too. BTW, I think it's possible to have first post (whether new thread or reply) set to need moderator approval before posting, at least in every other forum software I've used. I'm currently admin at a political forum based on WordPress where we were able to set that up, and likewise, we did that at the 200k+ member audio forum where I used to admin, but set it to 5 posts before you were free to be an unregulated sphincter. It should be pretty straightforward with XenForo. If you have any issues, PM or email me.
It is but currently we are of the idea that less is more when it comes to sign up restrictions ( friction ) but that might change in the future .

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Of course it's me providing supporting evidence! Nobody makes better supporting evidence than the Chinese!
Well I don’t know but Iv ordered a kilo of the dried dog willy, looking forward to the promised results :D

Amir might like it as you can make tea with them apparently, so google translate says anyway.

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
And being a moderator is not all that much fun as it turns a trip to your favorite forum in to a job. ...

Work / life balance fail. Don't moderate your favourite forum.

OP
Wombat

Wombat

Master Contributor
Well I don’t know but Iv ordered a kilo of the dried dog willy, looking forward to the promised results :D

Amir might like it as you can make tea with them apparently, so google translate says anyway.

Be prepared:

untitled11.png

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom