• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Geshelli JNOG2 Review (Balanced DAC)

Rate this DAC:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 70 31.5%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 107 48.2%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 33 14.9%

• Total voters

Jimster480

Major Contributor
I like the the form of this unit but as I only need to clear 16-bit audio, and I don't need USB, there must be means of making a cost-reduced version, perhaps with a cheaper DAC chip. Perhaps I should get into this business.
You can buy it for less without USB...
The DAC chip used isn't very expensive anyway... You would save like $10-15 maybe. Not worth it.

If you want a cheaper DAC overall then there are cheaper ones...

T&T

Objectively you can look that up. Subjectively I am not sure if anyone has both to say.
I just get the new geshelli akm4499 with stock opa1656...sweep the floor of the smsl su1 with power supply upgraded, if this was a boxing fight the smsl is knocked out in the first 10 seconds.
I just ordered 1 sparkos ss2590 custom dual mounted with raisers, from what I read on YouTube several members said is better than ss3602 and beating some r2r,
No pop noise skipping music using Spotify / Wiim Pro/ Chromecast.
Extremely happy with my first 20 minutes of listening.

Veri

Master Contributor
I just get the new geshelli akm4499 with stock opa1656...sweep the floor of the smsl su1 with power supply upgraded, if this was a boxing fight the smsl is knocked out in the first 10 seconds.
I just ordered 1 sparkos ss2590 custom dual mounted with raisers, from what I read on YouTube several members said is better than ss3602 and beating some r2r,
No pop noise skipping music using Spotify / Wiim Pro/ Chromecast.
Extremely happy with my first 20 minutes of listening.
First 20 minutes?? A bit early to be making boxing fight analogies...

Top Bottom