• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Topping E30 DAC + L30 Headphone Amp + RCA Cables

kschac

For sale are the Topping E30 DAC and L30 Headphone Amp. Both are a few months old and in like-new condition, with original packaging, manuals and accessories. I will also include a pair of high-quality short RCA cables from World's Best Cables, made with Mogami 2497 Wire and Eminence Gold Locking RCA connectors. The cables are also a couple of months old.

The retail prices of these items total $315:

E30 - $130
L30 - $140
Cables - $45 (from Amazon)

My selling price fair and firm - $195 + shipping to CONUS.

Check my perfect feedback at Audiogon under Schacter.

IMG-0377 (1).jpgIMG-0378 (1).jpgIMG-0379 (1).jpg

avddreamr

pm

OP
K

kschac

I have multiple DAC and HP amps and something had to go!

I had not heard anything about any issue with the L30 but I will look into it before selling it.

Reactions: PSO
OP
K

kschac

I just sent a note to Apos Audio to check on my unit. I'm not going to sell something that might have an issue. Thanks for flagging it.

raif71

Major Contributor
Well, the buyer that buys from the OP could just as easily replace the L30 provided SN and seller are known, right? Of course it is a bit of hassle but buying at reduced price and then getting a brand new unit would be more than ok :)

OP
K

kschac

As an update, Apos Audio has just sent me a new Topping L30 (thank you for standing behind the product, Topping) and the stack has been sold. The lucky buyer is getting a brand-new L30!

Top Bottom