• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

FS: Dutch and Dutch 8c

JustJones

Forum Donor
Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm selling my Dutch and Dutch 8c. All original items including boxes. These speakers are only a few months old asking $7800. They will need to be strapped to a pallet and shipped freight. PayPal add 3%.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blumlein 88

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
J

JustJones

Forum Donor
Thread Starter #5
They are oak/black hard to see in photos. Price now includes shipping to ConUs. Stands are not included I don't think anyone would want then anyway they are ones I modified, reasonable priced stands can be found at Skyland for these speakers.

Last edited:
Hi, I might be interested. I have been a lurker here for a few weeks and just registered. Would you characterize them as in near perfect condition, with no issues? Is the warranty transferable? Also, I'm currently trying to find out if there is any way I can get buyer's protection for a high-dollar transaction like this (I live in California). Thanks, Doug

Top Bottom