• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Dutch and Dutch 8c

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Due to unforeseen circumstances I'm selling my Dutch and Dutch 8c. All original items including boxes. These speakers are only a few months old asking $7800. They will need to be strapped to a pallet and shipped freight. PayPal add 3%.

Attachments

• Speaker12.jpg
    Speaker12.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 447
  • Speaker13.jpg
    Speaker13.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
OP
J

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They are oak/black hard to see in photos. Price now includes shipping to ConUs. Stands are not included I don't think anyone would want then anyway they are ones I modified, reasonable priced stands can be found at Skyland for these speakers.

Last edited:

Repeat1234

Hi, I might be interested. I have been a lurker here for a few weeks and just registered. Would you characterize them as in near perfect condition, with no issues? Is the warranty transferable? Also, I'm currently trying to find out if there is any way I can get buyer's protection for a high-dollar transaction like this (I live in California). Thanks, Doug

Top Bottom