• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo AMP-F2 Class D Power Amplifier (Coming Soon)

chefffe

No so much, it's analog inputs are weak link (poor A/C conversion probably with only 44.1kHz sampling, quite limited frequency response -3dB at 20kHz). Powerwise up to 18 W/4 Ω and 35 W/8 Ω it's THD+N is ok. but above that it's distortion rises sharply. No XLR balanced inputs (but it still would be analog = poor in this case). For me it is another "just ok. amplifier" with fancy look and nice display that cannot compete with Hypex, Purify, Topping amps. But who knows if Eversolo AMP-F2 is any better in fact.
Wrong, some testers meant the analog inputs sound even better than the internal processing. Tbh I dont care as the sound is to me the end of top line I want to go.
I live in an apartment with neighbours and of course it is not a powerhouse but with decent volume I never heard better. Altogether with Dirac is extremely hard to beat, at least I dont know any else device which could (maybe the M33 but I doubt I could like it much more).
Btw ... the NAD owns Hypex nCore ... cant believe u dont know and the NS600 modules had already a quite bad review from the boss :p
- Small nice Box
- Hypex nCore
- BluOS
- Touchscreen
- Dirac
... sorry but which device could beat this if u dont have the opportunity to hear very loud music?

Last edited:

DHT 845

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Wrong, some testers meant the analog inputs sound even better than the internal processing. Tbh I dont care as the sound is to me the end of top line I want to go.
I live in an apartment with neighbours and of course it is not a powerhouse but with decent volume I never heard better. Altogether with Dirac is extremely hard to beat, at least I dont know any else device which could (maybe the M33 but I doubt I could like it much more).
Btw ... the NAD owns Hypex nCore ... cant believe u dont know and the NS600 modules had already a quite bad review from the boss :p
- Small nice Box
- Hypex nCore
- BluOS
- Touchscreen
- Dirac
... sorry but which device could beat this if u dont have the opportunity to hear very loud music?
You're probably right, and the fact that the analog input can sound better doesn't surprise me, it's often the case that objectively higher distortions sound better (you don't have to convince me, I listen to 845 triodes, and I've had plenty of amplifiers at home, including class D with room correction). So if you like NAD, great, stick with it and enjoy the music.

chefffe

There was no convincement ;) from my side, just facts.
Just the room correction alone is already a killer feature, or do you have a perfect roomacoustic?
I regularly buy and sell devices since the last 15-20years and this NAD is the first one which created an addiction. To me its simplyperfect, I am happy and enjoy.

daniboun

Major Contributor
NS600 modules is a good example of a bad implementation of the TPA3255 chip.... This module is one of the worst TPA3255 board that has been measured here.

daniboun

Major Contributor
Eversolo AMP-F2 D-class amplifier and the Fosi ZA3 in dual mono mode and and SPARKOS Opamps

Eversolo AMP-F2 vs Fosi ZA3 - I'm going to keep this Class D amp ...

Eversolo AMP-F2 uses the NS600 Starke Sound modules ( same as the Starke Sound AD4.320) The NS600 is a TPA3255 module of very poor quality.... I invite you to read the ASR measurements. I might as well tell you that at 800E this Eversolo is a very bad deal...

Rolling Op amps does not improve performance This has been discussed many times as well. See ASR test of Purifi amps with Sparkos and
Sonic Imagery op amps...

Last edited:

Ze Frog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
My mistake, wasn't blocked. Said my piece, saga over as far as I'm concerned, just thought I'd share out of transparency.

daniboun

Major Contributor
So Andrew Robinson of YouTube has reviewed this now, and in an extremely bizarre display points out certain things like beyond 75dB the highs taking a bit more precident, so hardening up. I thought I'd comment as to why with the Starke Sound amps being down on power and load variance. He wasn't happy and responded with I must have heard such from people hyping the Fosi V3 Mono's despite never mentioning them.

It's pretty clear in my mind what is happening here, he's either paid or expecting commission from affiliate links and seems extremely defensive over the product. Not sure why he brought up Fosi, but I have my suspicions and my theory is these influencers are pissed because either Fosi isn't paying for reviews and also the potential money for say a 10% commission through affiliate links must be really pissing these people off as cheaper gear gains more traction. You could tell with the WIIM Amp as well that people were begrudgingly covering it because it's what the viewer wants to see which likely infuriates these people when the viewer starts wanting to see things where the influencers get less out of it.

You will all have understood on You Tube & Co we can share anything and everything.... A video does not in any way replace measurements. It's pure marketing coupled with a desire to influence people....

maty

Major Contributor
Eversolo AMP-F2 vs Fosi ZA3 dual mono.png

maty

Major Contributor
Rolling Op amps does not improve performance This has been discussed many times as well. See ASR test of Purifi amps with Sparkos and
Sonic Imagery op amps...

SUPERTEST - NEW FOSI V3 MONO vs V3 & ZA3 & 5000$ & 9000$ Amps

If you do not notice the differences at 4K / AAC 192kbps video and very good recording (expensive micros and preamp) then you have a problem with your audio system.
Portapapeles02.png

daniboun

Major Contributor
Supertest? It's a good title for fans of videos) I don't see anything thrilling in his videos apart from "blabla" without measurements to support it...

maty

Major Contributor
If you are not able to appreciate the differences then do not spend a lot of money on the audio system. And they are not recordings of great quality and interpretation and also with dynamic range < 10 dB like what I listen to at home (next 4K / AAC 192kbps video, DR13 with a DR17 track: Bizet-Schehedrin - The Carmen Ballet (1967) https://www.discogs.com/release/728...e-Bolshoi-Theatre-Orchestra-The-Carmen-Ballet ).

daniboun

Major Contributor

daniboun

Major Contributor
In other words, you are unable to appreciate the differences in sound.

Dont get me wrong but ASR is supposed to provide measurements. You wont be able to appreciate any sound difference between two amps that offer a Sinad > 95db which is a good threshold of transparence.

But that's just my point of view )

Top Bottom