• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

E1DA 9038D Review (portable DAC & Amp)

Haider

Hi,

Any chance could Tweak9038 could be ported to GNU Linux (Ubuntu) or Win10? It running on Android so port to Linux should be easier of the two or a firmware limiting the voltage to line-level output?

Thanks
Haider

staticV3

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hi,

Any chance could Tweak9038 could be ported to GNU Linux (Ubuntu) or Win10? It running on Android so port to Linux should be easier of the two or a firmware limiting the voltage to line-level output?

Thanks
Haider
If all you want to do is control the volume limiter, then you can already do that in Linux using the hardware volume slider.

Here you can see how it works in macOS:
And on Android via UAPP:

I haven't dipped my toes into Linux, so no video there unfortunately, but the method is the same.

As for porting the App, I've forwarded your message to our app developer. I'll tell you once I have an answer from him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom