• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Donald Trump Elected President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Thanks frantz, Generally we stay away from political debate, certainly partisan posturing as its can serve as a mechanism for division and undermine debate on the subjects relating to our purpose( audio, objective analyst of audio and music) .

So far this thread is ok but going forward we will carry on with the forums traditional stance of being politically neutral.( avoiding political debate)

Thank you :)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Make your reservations for any of the Trump Hotels, and it should be no problem.
As it turns out, my CES hotel reservation is at Trump tower. Wonder if they will start to do full background checks on guests and I need to bring proof of US citizenship to check in???

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
As it turns out, my CES hotel reservation is at Trump tower. Wonder if they will start to do full background checks on guests and I need to bring proof of US citizenship to check in???
Yea we all know you were born in hostile Kashmir and are a sleeper agent :D

Prove your not:D

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Not a favorite source of political news, but I thought this insight into Hillary's recent Celebrity Rally interesting;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom