• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Complete system for 400-450 euros

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Really? I will check again. If confirmed, don't forget smart sayings can go both ways.

“Confirmed” means properly level matched double blind test.. good luck!

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
@Thomas_bati Unfortunately that is how things are with everything else proposed you won't have bit stream (Dolby) decoding and considering how bad audio broadcast volume lv differs there's a nead for constant volume control adjustments. You could use hedaphone out from G6 in lo gain mode instead line out and control volume with a knob on it (just like with hedaphones) but that still doesn't make it very conviniant. DAC on G6 is CS43131.
Best regards.

Overseas

Major Contributor
“Confirmed” means properly level matched double blind test.. good luck!

I love my E30. First time I listened in preamp mode all night, it was standard setting. Very sibilant, at least in my system - AS701 plus 3050i. Then I switched to pure Dac and that is how it stays.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I love my E30. First time I listened in preamp mode all night, it was standard setting. Very sibilant, at least in my system - AS701 plus 3050i. Then I switched to pure Dac and that is how it stays.

Please go on loving it, as I do, but this proves absolutely nothing.

3125b

Major Contributor
It doesn't, that statement makes no sense from a technical perspective, and I have one myself, it sounds (or well, doesn't) like any other half decent DAC.

OP
T

Thomas_bati

What if I replaced the topping with the Loxjie D30? I have seen that it can always work as a preamp, but it also has bluetooth and a headphone output. Let's face it: I'm not an audiophile, I have a pair of akg k371s that I love and that I happily use with the meizu dac. So with the Loxjie I would have those two extra functions right? Would the headphone output work well with the Akg? How to pre amp no problem?

3125b

Major Contributor
Would the headphone output work well with the Akg?
A potato works fine with the K371 :)
It requires little voltage and current and the FR is not dependant on output impedance.

The D30 is a good deal if you want to use its features. I'm sure some people here have one and can tell you more about the details, for specifc things concering the usage the manual can be found here: LOXJIE AUDIO (loxjie-audio.com)
Loxije belongs to SMSL, I've had a mixed experience with the Sanskrit MKII as far as useability and user interface goes (the D30 though seems like a more finished product), but it has worked well for the most part and been reliable so far, don't worry about that.

Top Bottom