• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Can I save posts?

ashleydoormat

I'd like to save posts that are very informative for me to reread later on. Is there an option to do that in my preference's setting? TIA!

Mtbf

Reread or archive? Of course you can bookmark any interesting post, and organize these bookmarks per subject. Or put it on your Safari reading list for reading at a later time. You could print to pdf, the length of the pdf being limited to one webpage of a post (and with quite a lot of empty space on most pages of the pdf). Or you can save to Evernote, which works fine, but is also limited to one webpage of a post at a time. In Evernote you can categorize, tag and search.

Last edited:
OP
ashleydoormat

ashleydoormat

Thanks! I was thinking of something similar to the save option on reddit. It'd be nice to save to the account on this forum so I won't mix up with other websites/accounts. My chrome's bookmark is a mess so things probably will get lost in there :D
I'll look into Evernote and see if it matches my use case.

Top Bottom