ChenHui

Latest activity Postings About

• ChenHui
      ChenHui replied to the thread SMSL's new products DL100 DAC.
      As far as I understand, if you need XLR output and high-power headphone amplifier, then choose DL100. If you think TRS6.35mm balanced...
    • ChenHui
      ChenHui replied to the thread SMSL A50 Pro 3-channel amp.
      https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/wiim-amp-discussion.47096/page-22#post-1827730 Maybe someone really bought a...
    • ChenHui
      ChenHui reacted to xSDMx's post in the thread WiiM Amp discussion with Like Like.
      I just got my unit from Amazon US and Amazon is as awful as always: the official box came dirty, badly dented and the internal foam...
    • ChenHui
      ChenHui reacted to Dunring's post in the thread SMSL H400 with Like Like.
      The H400 arrived today, and I've been using an A70Pro for the last week so have a good comparison. The sound is just as good at the...
    • ChenHui
      The front of the machine looks like a fine matte texture, which I think is very beautiful. In order to fit the standard XLR interface on...
      • 20240629091529.png
      • DL100-VIDEO.png
    • ChenHui
      ChenHui replied to the thread SMSL H400.
      I look forward to your feedback on the H400. But aren't the two models you bought a bit ugly when stacked together?
    • ChenHui
      I would choose 100 % dac and 50 % amp volume. AMP is designed to control the volume.
    • ChenHui
      I don't have a sp400 no way to compare. But if you put the H400 in high gain mode and turn the volume up to 40-50 (99 max), then your...
    • ChenHui
      Even today, the M400+SP400 combo is still a very strong performer. I don't think you need to update. Maybe if you buy some different...
    • ChenHui
      The volume ranges from 0 (mute) to 99 (full volume).
    • ChenHui
      ChenHui replied to the thread SMSL DO100 PRO - HDMI ARC DAC.
      I'm pretty sure the screen is broken. It shouldn't be in this state.
    • ChenHui
      https://www.smsl-audio.com/portal/product/detail/id/879.html This is priced at $1,000. What do you think? Although its main function is...
    • ChenHui
      I got the h400 and used it briefly. h400 doesn't seem to have a "standby mode".It was warm even when no headphones were connected and no...
    • ChenHui
      It's available now, but the H400 retails for a whopping $510. I'm waiting for their sale.
    • ChenHui
      The picture is not accurate. You can't switch the output level.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom