• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cable headphones with Active Noise Cancellation

arikarik

Hi,
I need headphones (or headset) that have an ACTIVE noise cancellation, that works when the earphones are plugged to my computer with an AUX cable, and not with a Bluetooth connection to my phone.
Does something like that even exist? Or does the active noise cancellation is possible only with a Bluetooth connection?

P.S: I also need that the headphones would have a mic.

Thank You

Last edited:

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

raindance

Major Contributor
I highly recommend Taotronics. Look on Amazon. We have a few pairs of their corded noise cancelling in-ears and they are a lot higher quality and better performing than the equivalents from Audio Technica.

OP
A

arikarik

thank you for your reply.
do you know for sure though that the noise cancelling feature would work also with cable connection, and not with a Bluetooth connection, and with no application involved?

raindance

Major Contributor
thank you for your reply.
do you know for sure though that the noise cancelling feature would work also with cable connection, and not with a Bluetooth connection, and with no application involved?
Yes! This is the exact model I have: TT-EP008. It is on sale right now, worth a try. It charges using a phone charger, micro USB- B connector.

Top Bottom