• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Bose Frames sound surprisingly ok

polmuaddib

Forum Donor
I tried Bose Frames quickly at the aiport story and I was surprised that they sound pretty ok.
I suppose that there is currently no way of objective testing these...
Has anyone tried or uses them? I am interested in your impressions.
Thanks

TechEnthusiast

I tried a few of those types of sunglasses. The only ones that sounded cool were the Bose Tempos. They do a really good job of delivering music to you that almost sounds like a Surround sound. They do lack in the bass Department but far better than the other alternatives out there. They are great for going on walks and other outdoor activities where you don't necessarily want to be totally isolated from the rest of the world. And super convenient in talking to someone on the phone....though some may think that you are crazy because they will not know that you are on the phone. They do a great job of isolating the music/conversation for you.
Also they look great and I just noticed that they have gone on sale lately, at $199 not a bad deal, when you consider how much regular sunglasses go for as it is.

Top Bottom