• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beta Test: Multitone Loopback Analyzer software

Sokel

Master Contributor
Felt very useful today so I measured Khadas's filters.
fltrs.PNG

EDIT: to be fair,that's not Khadas's filtrers,it's Ian Canada's filters contained in his controller.Default (and only one Tone1 has without the controller) is Apodizing (the bottom one in timestamps).

Last edited:
OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
You guys are doing such a great job of testing new versions! Let me run one more by you, see what you can find :). Assuming the new features work and I didn't break anything new, this will become the next official release:

https://app.box.com/s/qbrh3czrvudclkqs9n8lm806k3hzmjx5

Changes in this one (v1.0.40):
  • Added support for multi-channel input devices (WASAPI and ASIO) -- please test!
  • Cleaned up multi-channel support in output devices from previous version
  • Added cool-down setting for sweeps and repeated measurements
  • Fixed the waveform plot to scale both graphs correctly when mixing different sampling rates
  • Added settings panels to waveform and frequency response plots

Sokel

Master Contributor
You guys are doing such a great job of testing new versions! Let me run one more by you, see what you can find :). Assuming the new features work and I didn't break anything new, this will become the next official release:

• Added support for multi-channel input devices (WASAPI and ASIO) -- please test!
  • Fixed the waveform plot to scale both graphs correctly when mixing different sampling rates
2fbde86b512e6c568eddc60aae2d5b49.jpg

Wait for it!

Sokel

Master Contributor
Nice round number, no? ;) Looks like ASIO sample conversion is broken. Strange, as I tested it with different ASIO drivers on my side.
Wasapi shared is also VERY weird.

OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Nope,but after I tested it wasapi shared works!
(ASIO still doesn't)

View attachment 224554

Yes, I see the issue with ASIO. I changed how sample conversion works to speed it up, but I see I broke it for anything but 32-bit floating point samples. I'll fix ASIO asap.

Sokel

Master Contributor
Cool-down works nicely.wave form too.
Pff...nothing broken so far,later!

Grooved

Addicted to Fun and Learning

Hi @pkane

just tested, but I don't know if it's the version from this post, or from you're following post and so an updated one.

So, with the same device than yesterday, and ASIO:
- I get it to work on inputs and outputs from CH 1 to 8, with just a strange thing: the warm-up (for 1, 2 or more seconds) is always like this, and the right signal appears just once it says recording
Test MT - CH1 to CH8.png

Measurements are OK though

- selecting CH 9 or more (I only had 14 this time instead of 22 because ADAT was disabled) gives this error:
Test MT - CH9 or more - bug.PNG

Top Bottom