• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Best wireless ear buds

leonasj

Atleast sony has EQ so it can be tuned bassy or not bassy. Never had XM4 drop or move in my ears while doing MTB-enduro, the foam tips are great (of course fitment is personal).
im not like foam tips, those too uncomfortable. for road cyckling im see at beats fit pro. seen ANC as good as airpods pro2 and better vs airpods pro.

bodhi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Got the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro today. They are good, really good.

I have recently used Sony wf-1000xm4, Sennheiser TMW3, Sony Linkbuds S, Moondrop Kato and Aria. The Galaxy buds sound better than any of them by reasonable margin and fit much better than any of them except Linkbuds S. No EQ needed.

I'm almost afraid of starting comparisons against my over-ears...

leonasj

does any tried bose quietcomfort buds or II v\how they holds in ear? better for beats fit pro for sports?

Which is the best in sound quality?
Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 3
Samsung galaxy buds 2 pro
Oppo enco x2 pro
bose quietcomfort
bose quietcomfort 2
Sony linkbuds s
Sony WF1000XM4

Last edited:

Bam!

does any tried bose quietcomfort buds or II v\how they holds in ear? better for beats fit pro for sports?

Which is the best in sound quality?
Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 3
Samsung galaxy buds 2 pro
Oppo enco x2 pro
bose quietcomfort
bose quietcomfort 2
Sony linkbuds s
Sony WF1000XM4
I own all but the Oppo. My favorite is the Galaxy buds 2 pro. Weakest SQ = Linkbud S. WF 1000xm4 is really bulky. There should be a xm5 TWS very soon. New Bose SQ is also very good (with Apple) I am waiting for the promised aptx update. (battery life of Galaxy buds 2 pro is medicore) Momentum 3 is very enjoyable and easy to eq especially with latest firmware update. Fit is okayish. It is a very good all arounder.

leonasj

I own all but the Oppo. My favorite is the Galaxy buds 2 pro. Weakest SQ = Linkbud S. WF 1000xm4 is really bulky. There should be a xm5 TWS very soon. New Bose SQ is also very good (with Apple) I am waiting for the promised aptx update. (battery life of Galaxy buds 2 pro is medicore) Momentum 3 is very enjoyable and easy to eq especially with latest firmware update. Fit is okayish. It is a very good all arounder.
do you know about technics az60? they sound very good after EQ’ed. factory is V shape tuned. big soundstage compared vs airpods pro

Bam!

Never tried them. One favorite of mine are the Jabra elite Active 7. The fit and sound great plus long battery life great app and IP57.

bodhi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Don't count on Sony going for neutral eq in XM5. Buds 2 pro is the fire and forget choice if you do most of your listening with other equipment. Competitors can match with eq, barely.

leonasj

received today my new bose quietcomfort ii aerbuds. so far so good. far better sounding vs my airpods pro. soundstage is big,sound feels like listen music from headphones. need burn for even better sound. good separate instruments,nice vocal a bit forwarding as i like it. superior bass,good extended highs. very balanced sound,except,a bit more bass for me,so,my sound tune,like more vocals forward,tuned somethink similar to my focal stellia tone - im down -6 bass,+3 mids,+1 higs. ANC impresive when correct fitted to ears with correct size of gummy rings and aertips .very comfortable fit,feel far better my airpods pro. waiting new firmware maybe Bose adds Aptx codec.

Last edited:

SuicideSquid

Addicted to Fun and Learning
technics AZ60 is far better sound and has LDAC codec vs my airpods pro.,has magnetic case too and ANC.very comfortable fit, Im selling new boxed technics AZ60 just for 145eur. as not use,unwanted gift.
I bought my wife a pair of AZ60s for Christmas and we both really like them. The ANC is good and the sound quality is exceptional. Based on comparison to my Truthear IEMs, they're a little warmer and a little less treble, but still overall very accurate sounding.

leonasj

I bought my wife a pair of AZ60s for Christmas and we both really like them. The ANC is good and the sound quality is exceptional. Based on comparison to my Truthear IEMs, they're a little warmer and a little less treble, but still overall very accurate sounding.
az60 sound is more V -shaped factory tuned. for my love sound , im down bass, slightly rised mids and slightly down highs on technics app.

Last edited:

leonasj

does any tried how sounds Oppo enco X2/ they has double drivers 11mm dynamic and planar 6mm .

staticV3

Master Contributor

leonasj

playing with EQ on my bose quietcomfort aerbuds II ,trying adjust sound tone for my test and similar to my stellia. this is impressive sounding tws. got them new for 220€ with discount. not bad. time sell my airpods pro, as bose blows them easy in every way.

Attachments

• IMG_9256.jpeg
    IMG_9256.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9258.jpeg
    IMG_9258.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

buz

Forum Donor
Got the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro today. They are good, really good.

I have recently used Sony wf-1000xm4, Sennheiser TMW3, Sony Linkbuds S, Moondrop Kato and Aria. The Galaxy buds sound better than any of them by reasonable margin and fit much better than any of them except Linkbuds S. No EQ needed.

I'm almost afraid of starting comparisons against my over-ears...
How's the anc? I love my galaxy buds 2 (they get by far the most ear time of all my gear) but frankly the anc is lacking... Sony wf-1000xm3 was much better in that regard.

Last edited:

bodhi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
How's the anc? I love my galaxy buds 2 but frankly the anc is lacking... Sony xm3 was much better in that regard.
No complaints so far, it does what it needs to do. Can't really compare to XM4 which I guess is leading the pack because those didn't fit my ears that great.

Reactions: buz

leonasj

How's the anc? I love my galaxy buds 2 but frankly the anc is lacking... Sony xm3 was much better in that regard.
acordingly by rtings,best tws at moment is bose quietcomfort aerbuds ii. they have best ANC ,also im compared them vs my technics az60 and airpods pro and my new bose outperforms them both easy everywhere. https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/wireless-bluetooth-earbuds-in-ear-headphones My two set -are keepers now.:) on bose app shows my EQ'ed sound similar to stellia.now happy user here.

Attachments

• IMG_9259.jpeg
    IMG_9259.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9262.jpeg
    IMG_9262.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_9258.jpeg
    IMG_9258.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Reactions: buz