• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Beer thread, what you drinkin..

GaryY

Forum Donor
These 2 are my favourites.
urweisse-flaschejpg9.png

Attachments

• urweisse-flaschejpg9.png
    urweisse-flaschejpg9.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 33

GaryY

Forum Donor
What is that crazy hand grenade pin ring on the cap??? That's enough to get me to want to try it.
It's bavarian beer. I like the flavor and taste very much. And as you said, bottle is cute and very fun to drink with unique cap :)

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Moonlight Brewing just released their Toast, a deep red Lager with lots of toasty and roasty malts and tipping the scales at 6.9%
Am outstanding Winter Lager that manages to drink almost like a barley wine.

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
Original Pattern brewing from Oakland CA

Country Doctor (Pilsner) and their Märzen.

I’ve had Country Doctor before. Usually very solid.

First time with their Märzen, though; also a good brew, perhaps a touch overhopped… or maybe they used a little too much of an over-roasted malt? Still quite drinkable and and tasty. Has a slight edge I wasn’t expecting.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
53467839707_0ee8c8af09_b.jpg

53469065124_293308798d_b.jpg

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
A friend’s brother works there; apparently went through a merger/acquisition or something. Several of the beer I normally see were unavailable for stretches, but now they are back!
The Total Dom seems to have gotten a touch up as I’ve noticed more grapefruit character in the hops that used to not be there. *shrugs
Regardless, still a solid and quite quaffable IPA.

Top Bottom