• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Audiphile Powerstrip!! Grab yours now for just $700

carlosmante

https://www.essentialsound.com/power-distributor-accessories.htm

We should test this if i had the money i'd get it and have one of you pro's test it out!

• Improves Clarity & Resolution
  • Reveals The Total Harmonic Pallet With Natural Warmth
  • Eliminates Ear Fatiguing Distortions
  • Reduces or Eliminates Background Noise
"Pallet"? Pallets are for Peasants. The Elite prefers the word "Palette". Remember the word "Palette", S'il vous plaît. ha ha ha.

carlosmante

Let me think of crazy things people will come up with then google it to see if it exists haha we should do this like once a month or something.

Some old myths
Hard drives cause jitter
1000$ Audiophile Ethernet cables
I wonder if there is audiophile paint? I guess i could argue that it might reduce vibrations.

"I have experimented with different colors in listening rooms. It is my observation that certain colors change the reflections of the high and low frequencies differently. I have settled on a golden but dark brown which imparts a certain flavor to the sound which I can only describe as articulate but pleasing. The brighter colors have too much high frequency harshness and black is too dark in the bass. You made need to custom mix the colors for just the right effect. Good luck! "

Found that quick but thankfully it doesn't exist yet.............Guess i'm going to patent that next.

https://www.transparentcable.com/products/opus-speaker-cable

These audiophile cables cost $39,000 sadly only up to 25FT
"I wonder if there is audiophile paint? I guess i could argue that it might reduce vibrations"
Look up for "Magnesium Borosilicate"

StevenEleven

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The Pros have better power strips to test:

HB Cable Design PowerSlave Marble Statement Power Center
$16,500.00

I am wondering if that chess board in the background of this video of Mr. Peter Breuninger gets much use.

I am also wondering if we don‘t need some sort of “thread of shame,” and if this particular video does not belong there.

Koeitje

Major Contributor

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
For me the weirdest part is this stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. I've seen enough of this rubbish to be conditioned to seeing it now.
I am on the same boat...
Although I continue to be annoyed by expensive USB, Ethernet and HDMI cables .... There exists a $15,000 USB cables... Word!

OP
PolkFan

PolkFan

Forum Donor
OMG it does exist i swear to everything man

I randomly thought about that too now to think of other crazy things.

Gonna call Gskill up about audiophile ram.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
It was open cell, but then he painted it...

The opening screen said "closed cell." And of course, as you point out, painting will guarantee that.

I ran some open cell flex foam with a high loss tangent PUR to use as absorbing strips on my speakers. Maybe I should fabricate some panels, claim all sorts of miraculous molecular engineering, and sell it to the gullible.

NoMoFoNo

They would sell. No doubt. People are idiots, audiophools serving as Chief Idiots.

The opening screen said "closed cell." And of course, as you point out, painting will guarantee that.

I ran some open cell flex foam with a high loss tangent PUR to use as absorbing strips on my speakers. Maybe I should fabricate some panels, claim all sorts of miraculous molecular engineering, and sell it to the gullible.

Mnyb

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Let me think of crazy things people will come up with then google it to see if it exists haha we should do this like once a month or something.

Some old myths
Hard drives cause jitter
1000$ Audiophile Ethernet cables
I wonder if there is audiophile paint? I guess i could argue that it might reduce vibrations.

"I have experimented with different colors in listening rooms. It is my observation that certain colors change the reflections of the high and low frequencies differently. I have settled on a golden but dark brown which imparts a certain flavor to the sound which I can only describe as articulate but pleasing. The brighter colors have too much high frequency harshness and black is too dark in the bass. You made need to custom mix the colors for just the right effect. Good luck! "

Found that quick but thankfully it doesn't exist yet.............Guess i'm going to patent that next.

https://www.transparentcable.com/products/opus-speaker-cable

These audiophile cables cost $39,000 sadly only up to 25FT

Don’t forget audiophile SATA cables they do exist :facepalm:

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
audiophile parodies?
One of all y'all posted one in another thread right here at ASR not that long ago...

which, besides being an audiophile parody, is, of course, a parody of (or homage to) this :)

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Their TOTL model is also on sale for the bargain basement price of $2500. Since I'm not an EE can someone explain to me what "cryogenic processing" is?

1585843855138.png

Koeitje

Major Contributor
Their TOTL model is also on sale for the bargain basement price of $2500. Since I'm not an EE can someone explain to me what "cryogenic processing" is?

View attachment 56887
It refers to the cold stare your wife will give you after she finds out what it costs.

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
The Pros have better power strips to test:

HB Cable Design PowerSlave Marble Statement Power Center
$16,500.00
Nothing could be funnier than listening to these flat earthers, I mean audiophiles, explain why these products work.

He starts but says he was skeptical to start. After listening to his entire system plugged into this system he states "How can this happen? There's no active component in here. But perhaps that why it works. There's nothing to limit the current"

This is the gist of his explanation : When you have your system in dedicated lines, as he has three, they're all grounded a little differently, they all have a different length from the outlet. This $16,500 unit has cork inside it, to further dampen any vibration. When AC passes through a component there are microscopic vibrations that occur.

Top Bottom