• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ATOM Dac Coming very soon!

odyo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Why is E30+L30 preferable to the Schiit stack? That’s likely almost $300. You could get an Asgard 3 with built-in DAC.
Most likely $130+$130. More features and better measurements. We don't have Asgard review yet but it's probably not up to par with schiit stack measurement wise. Schiit and JDS shipping costs are ridiculous as well.

confucius_zero

Although I wished they used an AK4493 :) maybe that's asking too much from a product that already had a long development time..
ak4493 in EL Dac II

confucius_zero

Considering the Topping E30 exists now for $130
so e30 is confirmed to be better than the smsl sk10mkII ? wasn't there a powersupply issue with the E30?

confucius_zero

It doesn’t show up in these measurements,
thus why I'm tempted by the sk10 more than the e30, but this atom is local so I'd enjoy supporting local business.

nyxnyxnyx

which DAC chip do they use guys? i can't see DAC info on their front page.

nyxnyxnyx

Thank you!!!
But ain't it the same DAC chip they used in OL DAC too? I'm sure i had read it somewhere else before.....Do we know why they still keep using that one?

Top Bottom