• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Any Polk Audio Signature series owners here?

JasonC331

Forum Donor
Wanted to see if any users are using this series of speakers. By a stroke of Luck, a ran into a good deal on a pair of S60, S55, and a S35 center. Would like to hear from you if so.

OP
JasonC331

JasonC331

Forum Donor
Haven't seen anything showing the differences. Wondering if the E is for the EU area. What are your thoughts? I personally think they sound damn good. Just stepped up into the 2K plus range on AVR and these light up. Do you do any measurements?

OP
JasonC331

JasonC331

Forum Donor
Think I'm getting close :

1615506742289.png

DeLub

The shop where I bought them had the speakers with “e” and without. Don’t know the difference. When I wanted to buy the e-less speakers,, as they were on sale, they were sold out and I received the e speakers for the same price. I’m quite happy with them.

I did do some measurements but didn’t save them. Since we shuffled our living room around recently, I’m planning on redoing them.

Top Bottom