• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Affordable Accuracy Monitor Review

tw 2022

Addicted to Fun and Learning

YeongGyun An

i think it could work , but i'm no expert..... @ryanosaur would probably know for sure...

After listening to your opinions and thinking hard, I decided to buy this because I think the most similar thing to denim insulation sold in Korea is insulation made from recycled clothing.
The thickness is 0.4" in inches and it is 35.5"X393.7" 19.22$.
I'll have a lot left over after I use it, but they don't sell it in a smaller size than this, so I decided to go with this.
Thanks for your help and answers.
The speakers are used and I spoke with the seller and will pick them up next weekend.
It will probably take me a month to buy the parts and modify them.
I'll leave a review after I do.

87113371068.jpg

tw 2022

After listening to your opinions and thinking hard, I decided to buy this because I think the most similar thing to denim insulation sold in Korea is insulation made from recycled clothing.
I'll have a lot left over after I use it, but they don't sell it in a smaller size than this, so I decided to go with this.
The speakers are used and I spoke with the seller and will pick them up next weekend.

View attachment 361791
very nice... i think it will work fine... @ryanosaur probably didn't respond because he had nothing to add... i'm looking forward to the review...:)

alexis

Audio Company

View attachment 361791
This is where DIY truly is fun and exciting. You can pick any components and try them. All would work. :)

HighFutility

I just finished one speaker; it took too bloody long. The curved sides would constantly have drip marks. I had to cut the poly 50/50 with paint thinner and apply extremely light coats. It took about a million coats to build it up high enough. I used high gloss polyurethane, Varathane brand. Wet sanding the orange peel was also tricky, but I got it done.

luPlmWLJ.jpg
1HyVELBU.jpg

9wNabNqd.jpg

USER

Forum Donor
I just finished one speaker; it took too bloody long. The curved sides would constantly have drip marks. I had to cut the poly 50/50 with paint thinner and apply extremely light coats. It took about a million coats to build it up high enough. I used high gloss polyurethane, Varathane brand. Wet sanding the orange peel was also tricky, but I got it done.

View attachment 362867View attachment 362868
View attachment 362866

That's awesome, man. I've put together a couple of these as gifts and wish they looked half as good. The looks now match the sound quality. Great job!

@Dennis Murphy you have to take a look at this!

Top Bottom