• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

I wasn't going to go there...
;)

ht
1716328392820.jpeg
tps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Boeing_(1965_film)

A biologist, a physicist, and a mathematician are standing in front of an empty house. They all observe two people walk in, and three people walk out. The biologist tries to explain the phenomenon by stating, “Well, they must have reproduced.” The physicist offers a different explanation, “There must have been an error in measurement.” Then, the mathematician says, “If one more person walks in, then the house will be empty again.”
1000004673.jpg

...I got invited to a celebrity event, in a bar with the Beach Boys, and it was going great until we had to ascertain whose turn it was to buy the drinks...

Last edited:
Example of a bad sign,

1716421007712.png

OK... ahem... where was I?
Oh, yeah.
This morning on Flickr I saw this wrapped Cybertruck.

Wrapped Cybertruck by sHuTtEr nUt, on Flickr

Given some rather highly publicized (if minor) issues with the Cybertruck's factory stainless steel finish, I was struck by opportunities for other wraps for these innovative vehicles, e.g., perhaps a finish like that sported by this '49 Ford pickup (photographed by the same Flickr member).

49 Ford F1 For Sale by sHuTtEr nUt, on Flickr

Just recently, I saw this on the Polk forums.

1716424579503.jpeg

Kid Rock's wrap.

iu

I've seen a number of creative wraps on Teslas. Some buy the silver color and get a wrap that gives it a candy-apple paint appearance. Some have images put on white ones and then wrap in some tint for some neat colors/effects.

Don't know what wrap will make the Cybertruck not ugly however. That would be some high creativity.

Kid Rock's wrap.

iu

I've seen a number of creative wraps on Teslas. Some buy the silver color and get a wrap that gives it a candy-apple paint appearance. Some have images put on white ones and then wrap in some tint for some neat colors/effects.

Don't know what wrap will make the Cybertruck not ugly however. That would be some high creativity.
You mean General Lee

560px-General_lee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom