• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

✳ This is it ... the scientific topic we always wanted to discuss ...

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
1601319220683.png

tomtoo

Major Contributor
OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
When i was a child. But i realy enjoy the freedom on earth. You know it's like a fish in the see. Yes iam somehow a 2d person. But iam born like this, i enjoy it..

You guys have gorgeous promenades in Germany, black forest cakes, majestic mountains to climb or just to look @ while listening to Opera and dream of anything accessible in the universe. Awesome!

hello_there

If I am not mistaken, time travel already exists, and twice a year appears without much fanfare.

But then again, the change between Daylight Savings Time and Standard Time, and back again, is such a smooth transition, no one seems to notice.

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
I going to jump forward in time for you as a demonstration of my capabilities.

Before you do don't forget to pack your lunch.

Oups, I was too late you are already back. Were you starving during your brief momentary lapse of eclipse?

Last edited:

tomtoo

Major Contributor
You guys have gorgeous promenades in Germany, black forest cakes, majestic mountains to climb or just to look @ while listening to Opera and dream of anything accessible in the universe. Awesome!

We all have this. This is the best planet we found. It's the fucking best space ship that was ever engineered. So lets see it as the crew of this space ship.

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Time Travel

Oh no, not this again.

Just think for only one second; being able to master time travel we could fix our past mistakes. We could get rid of this pandemic just for a start.

Switching timelines, doesn't change the past. See Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum mechanics.

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
I have to ask: How many of you posting here in this thread honestly read the short article from the first original post?
_____

"Einstein's theory of general relativity predicts the existence of time loops or time travel – where an event can be both in the past and future of itself – theoretically turning the study of dynamics on its head."

What the calculations show is that space-time can potentially adapt itself to avoid paradoxes."

tomtoo

Major Contributor
I have to ask: How many of you posting here in this thread honestly read the short article from the first original post?
_____

"Einstein's theory of general relativity predicts the existence of time loops or time travel – where an event can be both in the past and future of itself – theoretically turning the study of dynamics on its head."

What the calculations show is that space-time can potentially adapt itself to avoid paradoxes."

For me the reality is that even the most talented physicist can get relativity togheter with quantum physiks. So for me as a beerhead i can relax. ;)

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
Oh no, not this again.

Ok Mr. Wiseman, would you prefer butter peanut and jelly sandwich with banana split?

Switching timelines, doesn't change the past. See Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum mechanics.

We all know that; you can't undone what is already too late.
Knowing that now can we prevent it to be happening again?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

I'd already read it from another source.

They said they had the math, but didn't show their work.

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
I'd already read it from another source.

They said they had the math, but didn't show their work.

Yes, very short read...3 minutes.
But within that short (time) read there are few links to other articles...to "travel" farther (without farting).

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
Another question I have to ask:
When traveling (time traveling included) do you wear a mask?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Taddpole

_____

Measuring components in a time loop sounds tricky.

Top Bottom