nc252mp

1. C

What Power amplifier to get for 700$ ?

Hello every1 o/ Im wondering what to get for power amp, atm i have fosi v3 with 48v power supply. My budget is around 700$, i think AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC XLR or iotavx pa3 stack will do just fine but i would like to hear othere recomendations. Speakers that i have are...
  2. Matias

Nord's new Value-Line Hypex NCore MP series

Nord has released a new range of Hypex NCore MP series amps with great prices using more affordable cases. "Our new Value-Line range of lower priced amplifiers. Built to compete with the budget box shifters offering a no frill amplifier with the same sonic performance of our standard range...
  3. boXem

(not that much) desperate manufacturer needing your advise

Dear ASR community, we would like to ask your sincere input to decide what's next for boXem. All the ideas from the poll have a design started (schematics more or less ready) but need time and money to be produced. Since days are only 24 hours, time is somehow limited. Money is mainly needed...
  4. F

Power amp without decoupling capacitor, what does this mean?

Hi all, I currently have a Marantz SR7011 AVR and I'm looking for a power amp to connect to it (pre-out). I think the NC252MP would be a good choice and I found a seller, however on their website they post this warning: "This amplifier does not have a decoupling capacitor, so it lets the DC...
  5. drewdawg999

VTV Hypex NC252MP or VTV Purifi Eigentakt Eval-1? Which is a better fit for me?

Hi there, Merry Christmas! Came into some Christmas money so am about to pull the trigger on one of these amps, but need a little advice first. I know that if cost were no object, the Purifi Eigentakt is an easy decision, but I'd really be stretching the budget to do so. Would I really be...
  6. ad_fletch

Preamp quandary for 2.1 or 2.2 stereo

Hello, I've been reading for quite some time all the threads I can find about how to do a decent but affordable 2.1 or (ideally) 2.2 setup for music. Source is a Windows tablet running Foobar2000 + EqualizerAPO through a Meizu Hifi Pro dongle - prefer this to previous setup of Chromecast Audio...
  7. V

Amplifiers based on Hypex/Purifi and maybe Pascal

Hello guys, Actually I'm submitting this thread to use the wisdom of the crowd and hear the ideas about designing and building amplifiers based on Hypex/Purifi and possibly Pascal modules. For now, we are focusing on Hypex NC252MP to see how it will turn out. Afterwards we will work on nc1200...
  8. K

Nord Acoustics SE252mp Integrated Amp

Just wondering if anybody owned this piece of equipment and what their thoughts were? I'm going through the thought process of integrated versus pre/amp separates. Thanks!
  9. B

Power Amp for Elac Debut Reference

I'm currently running my Elac dbr from a 50w Audiolab 6000a. It sounds ok but I feel like the speaker is struggling to play bass notes properly so I wanted to try out a more powerful amp. My budget is around £500 (less is, of course, definitely better). My current options are: AUDIOPHONICS...
  10. VintageFlanker

BoXem Audio Arthur 2408/N2 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

Disclaimer: This review sample was kindly loaned to me by @boXem | audio. I have no financial relationship with the brand whatsoever, nor had got paid to say anything good or bad about this amplifier. Also, my English still sucks even after being there for two years, so please be easy on that.;)...
  11. pma

What is on your workbench right now?

I am curious what what is on your workbench right now. I am testing a "small" power amplifier module :).
Top Bottom