Search results

1. D

Calibrator in Southern California

Looking for a THX and ISF calibrator in Southern California! Please send me a PM.
  2. D

Perlisten S4s for Home Theater

I have a small room 12 x 11 x 10 and want to have on wall speakers as I can’t install in walls speakers. I saw that Perlisten has an on wall speaker S4s for surround sound, would this work as well for the front LCR?
  3. D

Marantz Cinema 30

Coming Soon! https://www.marantz.com/en-us/product/av-receivers/cinema30 Looking forward to Amir’s review! If anyone has bought it please share your subjective opinions...
  4. D

Linn Klimax Solo 800

I wonder how good these are Klimax Solo 800 Only $45,000!!! https://www.linn.co.uk/us/power-amps/klimax-solo-800?utm_source=EMAIL&utm_medium=29-01-2024&utm_campaign=KLIMAX-SOLO-800&utm_content=PRODUCT&goal=0_517fad5333-8d3f6da95a-317964037
  5. D

How to install KEF LS50 to the ceiling?

I upgraded my system to the new KEF R3 Meta and would like to mount my older KEF LS50 to the ceiling? Has anyone tried this before! I seem to remember that a fellow posted a YouTube video but I can’t find it anymore, any help would be greatly appreciated!
  6. D

CES 2024

Anyone at CES 2024 willing to post pictures of any new Audio and New Projectors? There are plenty of videos on TVs but nothing on Projectors and TVs!
  7. D

LG 2024 Releases ahead of CES

https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1704250826 Finally the G4 83” with Micro Lens Array technology! Glad I waited to by a new TV! I wonder if Samsung will have a QD-OLED in 83”
  8. D

REW how to guide?

Here are a few tutorials - - - - -
  9. D

Surround Sound Speakers Sizes

I am curious to hear from all those who own a surround sound system. Do you find that in your opinion is it worth it having expensive surround sound speakers especially for movies? For example one could imagine 3 KEF Reference 2- Meta for the front channels and 6 KEF LS50 Meta for surround...
  10. D

HIFI PIG’S VIENNA SHOW Nov 2023

https://www.hifipig.com/finest-audio-show-vienna-2023-report/
  11. D

AVR-X6800H

Looks promising “Designed and manufactured in Japan, the AVR-X6800H drives 11.4 channels of amplification for an upscaled experience. With Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, plus IMAX Enhanced and Auro 3D, the AVR-X6800H envelops larger living spaces in breathtaking 3D audio. With HEOS® Built-in...
  12. D

Best ATMOS Soundtrack in Movies

I was not sure where to put this but I would love to see what others think about movies with demo worthy ATMOS soundtrack! Here are mine: - Mad Max Fury Road - DUNE - Top Gunn: Maverick - The Matrix - The Fifth Element - Ready Player One
  13. D

Marantz Cinema 50 vs Marantz SR8015

They are currently the same price which one measures and sounds better? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  14. D

Eclectic Music to demo a Surround Sound System

This maybe interesting to some of the members to have a few worthwhile albums to demonstrate their multichannel surround sound systems. Just one suggestion no Jazz or “Audiophiles” type music please! Here are a few that I use some are in 5.1 and others are in ATMOS Pink Floyd: Dark Side of...
  15. D

KEF R3 Meta vs Arendal 1723 S bookshelf

The application is for home theater! What do you think!
  16. D

Goldenear T66 vs BLADE Meta 2?

Goldenear T66 looks like an amazing speaker especially when you compare it to the Blade 2 Meta! Has anyone had an opportunity to listen to it at CEDIA 2023? In addition the value is definitely up there! One can buy almost four pair of the T66 vs one pair of Blade Meta 2...
  17. D

Genelec 8351b for Home Theater

Curious to hear from owners of the Genelec 8351b for home theater?
  18. D

Help with power consumption of AV equipment

Here is the Power Consumption from the equipment I am looking to get - Projector: 420 Watts - Processor: 107 Watts - Blu-ray player: 42 Watts - PS5: 63 Watts - Apple TV: 4 Watts - (2) Subwoofer: 400 Watts each = 800 Watts My question is what amplifiers can I use that will allow me to have a...
  19. D

Genelec 8351B or Blade 2 Meta

The application is for the three front channels movies and multi channel audio! Opinion’s please Three Genelec 9351B Or Blade 2 Meta and not sure about center channel?
  20. D

KEF-CI3160RL-THX vs KEF-CI250RRM-THX

I am designing a dream home theater and am looking for opinions should I use: (6) KEF-CI3160RL-THX or (6) KEF-CI250RRM-THX For surround speakers?
Top Bottom