• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

Norcal

This should be a drinking game: do a shot every time somebody suggests a change Dylan should make or otherwise complains about a product.
:p
Dylan is remarkably patient - answering reasonable questions is one thing, but all the 'why did you do it this way, and why didn't you do it that way' questions must be aggravating. For every minute he's justifying his decisions on this forum is a minute he's not on the bench developing product. I'd be tempted if I were him to ignore those lines of questions - ha.

goryu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
On the other hand, these types of questions provide marketing feedback that can indicate consumer preferences which may aid in product development. Sometimes justifying one's choices can also open one's mind to other, perhaps unexplored, options. While these questions may be annoying, they can also, if used in the right way, be of value.

MusicMan77

Dylan is remarkably patient - answering reasonable questions is one thing, but all the 'why did you do it this way, and why didn't you do it that way' questions must be aggravating. For every minute he's justifying his decisions on this forum is a minute he's not on the bench developing product. I'd be tempted if I were him to ignore those lines of questions - ha.
I was a product manager for a huge technology company for 8 years; believe me when I say you can't have enough customer/market feedback. I had an entire planet wide network of regional product managers and sales team giving me feedback constantly and I still wanted more.

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I was a product manager for a huge technology company for 8 years; believe me when I say you can't have enough customer/market feedback. I had an entire planet wide network of regional product managers and sales team giving me feedback constantly and I still wanted more.
I’m also in marketing for too long to say. My advice… just be you. Seems to me you are making great products at affordable prices. Keep doing that and that’s the best ad you’ll ever buy.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
I really think a touch screen is a bit silly. I can’t imagine sitting on the floor with an integrated making selections and then move to a listening spot in my use case.

Totally agree. Touch screens are only good for something that you can hold in your hand and that isn't an integrated amplifier.

I've got a few touch screen PCs and never use touch (except when I first got them for a few minutes). Sitting on the floor poking at a tiny screen in the dark vs a remote vs proper switches you can operate, I'll take the latter two thanks.

MusicMan77

Just found out that the SMSL DO100 Pro has HDMI Arc input!! That DAC plus this amp is the perfect combination for a 2.1/2.2 system.

MusicMan77

I am planning on showcasing the full base integrated model at MWAVE in the end of June.
Hi Dylan - so you're announcing at the show and it will be for sale starting then or shortly after?

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
The remote control sample came in

Attachments

• Remote.jpg
    Remote.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 135
Top Bottom