• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

billou5767

I have no idea how iBood manages to get such low prices on a lot of products. Some of them are used (as are the speakers I've bought from them) but some are new/open box.

Still cheaper than almost any other outlet whenever they DO have audio stuff on sale (happens once every few months, I reckon)
you know the price is for fucking buyer

arial 906 is every 2 month 50 % cheaper

i see homecinema new product sell 475 e during 3 month after they put the price to 790 e to come back to 475 know saying initial price 790e

i buy shure iaonic 50 150 euro ...

LG C3 1990 e when go out , 1590 regulary 1190 / 1090 during black friday 1390 / 1490 after and come back 1190 now and this price is in shop AND LG shop up and down

in europe is forbiden to sell produc losing money : i affirm C3 TV 55 inch there is 500 / 600 fluctuate price ( margin price ) 50 % of the bottom price ( more over the screen oled is from 80 to 200 e max when go out fabric )

billou5767

This is wrong. I cannot tell about other countries, but French law allows this during both Winter and Summer Sales (The Soldes d'Hiver will end on February 6).
les prix que j'ai donné etait hors solde . Apres j'habite a coté lux et allemagne coté tarif en temps normal :p 500 euro de moins sur Sur 55 pouce sony j'ai fait 100 borne et extension garantie 5 ans officiel 100 boule .... se gave

tu connais magouille focal et leur prix , comme game amplifié / monitoring chez sonovente

Translation by Moderator. Please use English going forward. Thank you.

“the prices I gave were off sale. Afterwards I live next to Lux and Germany on the price side in normal times: p 500 euros less on On 55 inch Sony I made 100 terminal and extension warranty 5 years official 100 ball.... gobble you know focal tricks and their price, like amplified game / monitoring at sonovente.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Propheticus

It is indeed wrong, it's not a European law it's a French one since 1963 and a Belgian one since 2010. There it is forbidden to sell below purchase price, except during solden or exceptional circumstances.

Something I did not know until I researched it now:
In 2013 the Court of Justice of the European Union judged that the original Belgian law (article 101 of the WMPC) was in conflict with European law. Therefore it could no longer be enforced. Any fine could be easily fought. It has since been replaced by chapter 4 of the WER (Wetboek economisch recht).

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If you want to be stupid, at least in this case, the government isn’t stopping you
More seriously : It's not about being stupid. This French law is supposed to be protective against unfair competition ("concurrence déloyale"). ;)

Back to deals :

w63ndufv958zi68wpkg2rnsqjncj

Polk Reserve R500, 550€/pair (1099€) (Thx, @pl4w :cool:)

1z6qj1b3ydlue0sulis7marxsxtd

Paradigm Founder 100F, 4980€/pair (6500€), all finishes.

Philipp

in europe is forbiden to sell produc losing money
If someone is really already losing money giving 50% reduction on a made up listing price is not hard to anwer.
He is not.
That starts about 80%, but we do not see that often do we, for two reasons:
1. It makes listing-prices look ridiculous
2. No one wants to loose money
I am talking about industrie hifi-products, it differs for costum made products.

Roland68

Major Contributor
in europe is forbiden to sell produc losing money
This is just eyewash, there are tons of ways to get around it. Just take a look at the online troves from electronics discounters. You only need to declare the product as spoiled, damaged, packaging damage, customer return, exhibition item, etc. This is common practice, not just in the audio sector.
I have often bought such products and received goods that were originally packaged and still sealed by the manufacturer. And I'm talking about branded devices and speakers, which are the subject of threads here in the forum. At prices that are 50-80% below the lowest retail price, these products will certainly be sold below EK.
Sometimes storage areas are cleared pallet by pallet.

But do we want to complain about it?

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
w63ndufv958zi68wpkg2rnsqjncj

Polk Reserve R500, 550€/pair (1099€) (Thx, @pl4w :cool:)
Now 498€ !

Jeromeof

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

delta76

Major Contributor
for people who buy big speaker like that , how the delivery was ? when i see amazon delivery stuff of 2O kg like that i am afraid with gls for exemple
It depends on the couriers. Most of them suck anyway

Top Bottom