• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Flaesh

FB_IMG_1706391603695.jpg
Oh.. I feel for you; I can imagine what it's like to love Quang Ninh's design and live with this weird gloomy black strange 8381a:facepalm:..

Bleib

Major Contributor
1706734484290.jpeg

Pretty unusual Piega. Good impulse response but average FR

Count Arthur

Major Contributor
Are you sure?
A crossover does a different job.
You can have a passive speaker, ie. one that doesn't have an amplifier, or passive crossover in it, but then have an amplifier for each driver, outside the speaker box, with DSP for that driver/channel with low pass and high pass filters, to do the job of a crossover.

Anton D

Addicted to Fun and Learning
View attachment 346480
Pretty unusual Piega. Good impulse response but average FR
Reminds me of a high rise condo building!

Cool look!

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You can have a passive speaker, ie. one that doesn't have an amplifier, or passive crossover in it, but then have an amplifier for each driver, outside the speaker box, with DSP for that driver/channel with low pass and high pass filters, to do the job of a crossover.
Having a DSP for low pass, another for high pass is employing an Active crossover.
But we are getting sidetracked.

MattHooper

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
another candidate for most beautiful/ugliest speakers:
View attachment 346272
Wow, those speakers are tracking looking! They look very much like AI generated speakers. Are they real?

EDIT: after a closer look, I’m pretty confident they are AI images not real.

Top Bottom