• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

OMG, the forum was offline for an update...

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
During the minutes the forum was offline, I realized how much info would be lost if it ever disappeared completely.
Thought the same, mate..
:eek:
Screenshot_20210921-104618.png

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Brings irony to a new level. When ever i read now how good this powercabel sounds i give a love.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

tomtoo

Major Contributor
That looks funny.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210921-182027.png
    Screenshot_20210921-182027.png
    722 KB · Views: 89

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Notice in Sinister voice over:

“There is nothing wrong with your computer/Tablet screen. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the near future, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your Computer/Tablet screen. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.”

Not sure if i should like this. ;)

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
WTF with the "Reaction Score" instead of 'likes'? Really do programmers have to change things which aren't broke and only make things more confusing? So some 'likes' are more 'reactive' than others? Reactionary bullshit is my reaction. :mad:

tomtoo

Major Contributor
WTF with the "Reaction Score" instead of 'likes'? Really do programmers have to change things which aren't broke and only make things more confusing? So some 'likes' are more 'reactive' than others? Reactionary bullshit is my reaction. :mad:

Man we NEED animated smileys. ;)

OP
voodooless

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Welcome to the New World were feelings rule... Although in audiophilia this concept had been established for many decades already.

raistlin65

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think there should be reactions for “cringe” and “uhuh” as well ;)

Yeah, it's really not a very accurate "reaction score" since it's only tabulating positive reactions. Better off just to call it "up vote."

But I do think we need a way to express negative reactions. Some of the subjectivists might be surprised by how many down votes they get.

tomtoo

Major Contributor
Yeah, it's really not a very accurate "reaction score" since it's only tabulating positive reactions. Better off just to call it "up vote."

But I do think we need a way to express negative reactions. Some of the subjectivists might be surprised by how many down votes they get.

Like i sayed facepalm would be cool. To be nice 100 facepalms collect to 1 like decrement. :)

Omar Cumming

I need my likes NOT reactions, my mental health depends upon it:oops::)

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor

Yeah, we need a TROLL 'reaction'!

Top Bottom