• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

UpTone Audio EtherREGEN Switch Review

thyname

Most of us try to behave as adults. Most of the time, anyway.

‘Not sure who the offender is. First time he called me “piece of shit”. I did not say anything. Then he called me “pig”. Not sure who the racists are here.

Theriverlethe

‘Not sure who the offender is. First time he called me “piece of shit”. I did not say anything. Then he called me “pig”. Not sure who the racists are here.

So you didn’t attempt to spell “mujahideen” in the image you posted?

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
Get this 6 year old outta here. It stinks.:rolleyes:

thyname

So you didn’t attempt to spell “mujahideen” in the image you posted?

As I said, I was unsure of Amirm full name. I probably slaughtered it. And I was too lazy to look it up, I vaguely remembered it from before. And I apologized to him in advance for misspelling it. What is it?

Touchstone

Get this 6 year old outta here. It stinks.:rolleyes:
Thomas is probably still asleep so we'll just have to put up with the adolescent tripe for the time being.

Touchstone

‘Got it. Thanks. I realize the mistake, although I was pretty close. Again, I quickly wrote it from (distant subconscious) memory. Apologies
So you just happened to reach for the nearest offensive word you could think of?
What a gutless response.

thyname

So you just happened to reach for the nearest offensive word you could think of?
What a gutless response.

Relax. No offense intended. I only see the analogy now, after someone posted the full meaning, which I had to Google. It was one of those subconscious mistakes. Nothing malicious.

I should have just written “amirm”. Total lapse of common sense

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I should have just written “amirm”. Total lapse of common sense
Across all of your posts it seems. I am still trying to find out how the EtherRegen performs in your system. You are in a thread about this product. Do you really have nothing to say about its performance?

thyname

Across all of your posts it seems. I am still trying to find out how the EtherRegen performs in your system. You are in a thread about this product. Do you really have nothing to say about its performance?

‘I am not sure how I even ended up in this exchange. My apologies for messing up your name.

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I am not sure how I even ended up in this exchange.
Per Paul's link you said this about me and the box:

1575860650726.png

Have you performed an ABX comparison? If not, how would you know how I would vote?

Do you think it is possible you are fooling yourself and what you are reporting is not real? You realize it can't be according to computer/networking architecture and measurements that confirm the same. Yes?

thyname

Per Paul's link you said this about me and the box:

View attachment 41888

Have you performed an ABX comparison? If not, how would you know how I would vote?

Do you think it is possible you are fooling yourself and what you are reporting is not real? You realize it can't be according to computer/networking architecture and measurements that confirm the same. Yes?

Totally possible. But who cares. As long as it pleasures me, be it reality or hallucinating, that’s all I care.

What are you trying to accomplish here? You are certainly not going to change my mind. And we are not sitting here together in my chair listening music together, so why does it matter how it sounds to me for you?

gikigill

Totally possible. But who cares. As long as it pleasures me, be it reality or hallucinating, that’s all I care.

What are you trying to accomplish here? You are certainly not going to change my mind. And we are not sitting here together in my chair listening music together, so why does it matter how it sounds to me for you?

We don't care how it sounds or what your your misinformed opinion is, we just want to see if it helps the sound in any beneficial manner as claimed by its maker.

And turns out it doesnt so its only an instrument for fools to be skimmed of their money while claiming superiority.

tmtomh

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's amazing the hatred and bile some people resort to rather than answer a simple question. (And it's equally amazing that they think subtlety or alleged cleverness in the expression somehow magically transforms hatred and bile into repartee.)

thyname

We don't care how it sounds or what your your misinformed opinion is, we just want to see if it helps the sound in any beneficial manner as claimed by its maker.

And turns out it doesnt so its only an instrument for fools to be skimmed of their money while claiming superiority.

And I tried hard, really hard, to not post any listening impressions here, even after many requests by his majesty. Until they start digging in other threads and finding my posts from there. So you cannot blame me for that.

Top Bottom