• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Horizon_R

Quite interested in Topping's new DAC DX7pro. If you can make it, it would be great! Thanks.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Quite interested in Topping's new DAC DX7pro. If you can make it, it would be great! Thanks.
It is here and review will be out shortly.

antoramp

antoramp

Anders K

Hi
I would like to see a test of Weiss DAC501/DAC502. Greate DAC’s but maybe difficult to find in USA.

jjk

Forum Donor
Yes, I am interested in the DX7 Pro review as well.
Looking forward to it.
Good weekend to all.

Kane1972

Ifi use the Burr Brown DAC ALMOST exclusively as they say it’s the only chip that handles both PCM and DSD equally. They spent a lot of time and effort to get way more out of that chip than it was capable of on paper. They say they tried lots of chips before they settled on that one (Forgot the model number). Would like to hear what they would do with the 9038 Pro. I know their stuff has only measured “ok” though.

shadowframe

A DC02 is in for review. Would that suffice?
The ibasso dc02 support mqa with USB Audio Player pro Screenshot_20191022-184357~2.png
Must be some converting from mqa to pcm whatever ?

Kane1972

Beyer Dynamic Impacto. 9018Q2M inside, so probably won’t test as good as others but Beyer are a good company and be interesting to see what they are capable of when it comes to DAC’s.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
++1, I'm very interested in the ifi Zen DAC/Amp as well. It's now love on ifi's website and Amazon.
Where is it on Amazon? I can't find it there, nor any of the places in US ifi links to.

Top Bottom