• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

ZMF Caldera Headphone Review

Rate this headphone:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 48 27.0%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 84 47.2%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 29 16.3%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 17 9.6%

• Total voters

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Amir test drove the 5128 before deciding on the 45CA and had good reasons for that decision, it wasn't a financial reason but that might have been a bonus.

Zach already explained why he did not send his stuff to Amir to review and was clear about that.
I found this to contain bias in some ways towards certain MFR's, and instead of trying to parse it out I decided I didn't want to complicate my life by trying to figure it out and work with you.

If I had, I would have sent you the new BOKEH and Atrium Closed as they are closer to Harman in some configurations

next2nothing

Well, you haven't learned anything but posturing hoping to score an argumentative point. You are wrong factually anyway as I provided my listening test experience and did so precisely with what is wrong with the response of the headphone: "First impression out of the box was inoffensive but pretty boring sound. There was almost no deep/sub-bass response ." But no, you only want to hear people reinforcing that your buying decision, not any search for knowledge and objective information.
Would you kindly stop assuming wild stuff and change the tone. Being on this new and exciting interwebs doesnt give you the right to sound like an six-grade trying to mark his turf
- I am not trying to score anything here, this thread is likely to be the only time I drop by
- I mentioned the few short impression sentences that are in line with the FR which is either off or right in your books, this doesnt make a review a review. There is some variation depending on the mood and bias, but usually its in line.
- the whole point is, that your "right" is very questionable for this very scientific reasons you seem to be very excited about
- I dont need a validation by reviewers after I buy my stuff, I do my research before I buy something, including checking the graphs. Most importantly I listen quite a lot to a particular unit before I make a purchase descision, good thing nowdays its just that easy to try the headphone for yourself at least in europe and US.

I listen to every speaker and headphone. I do so because in every case I want to assess how much truth the measurements are telling. That in most cases subjective, after listening to those products, agree with the research is a feature, not a bug. That is what the research attempted to do: predict listener preference and it gets it right majority of time. Occasionally, I will go against the measurements and members give me grief for it. Wilson TuneTot comes to mind. I am cool with it as I could be wrong, or the research is right that it can't always predict preference.

And oh, if I don't listen, we hear people like you immediately claim the review is no good because "he didn't listen." I listen and now that is not good for you because I didn't give you a playlist? Really? You are that lost in this endeavor?
- use of "people like you" is part of your group think dogmatism problem." You are talking not to a hostile ideology but to a singular person that is simply not in the same boat with you opinion-wise.
- "ocassionally" is the keyword. Its rare and in 9 of 10 cases you dont. That people give you shit for slightest subjective deviation from the dogma here, is the consequence of the "review" culture of your own making, which as a social being you are likely more to follow than not.
- In my books anyone who spent less than a solid week with a piece of gear is not ready for a review, but thats my subjective preference when it comes to reviews based on my own experience.
- As a reader / or lets say consumer of the stuff you do: 1. I prefer the reviewer to spend considerable amount of time with the product. 2. Do his research about the options the company offers, pads and variants-wise. Especially with the amount of options ZMF offers it simply obvious that you didnt do you job as reviewer. I had to point you at the possibility of you not using the stock pads and it was up to you to confirm the configuration with the company. If the pads you got with the unit are the stock pads in the first place. Apart of that we will never know which mesh was installed on the unit and which wood it was. All of that factors are important to both subjective impression as well as the messurements. Its a question of ethos. Right now, people who read your review have no idea which configuration of the headphone was used to take the messurements. And thats the very objective part you like to brag about.
Other than that as a reader I want to understand the musical preference of the reviewer, since from my experience some gear works better with certain genres and some is a better allrounder. Therefor a reference tracklist is important, both subjective taste and recording quality/ tuning-wise. Just as well as the gear that was used in the chain while the reviewer was trying the unit. I can see for example why people might prefer harman target tuning with pop music or edm in shorter listening sessions. I can see why some people prefer to use certain headphones with solid state only, OTL or transformer coupled amplifiers, certain tubes, and so on. There are many variables in this hobby to be considered when it comes to music reproduction and preference. That what makes it fun for many of us. All of those factors are often considered by private reviewers on head-fi, simply to give information to the reader, so the reader gets some reference points to make his or her conclusion. All of this are obvious things and its rather wild, that someone who "reviewed" the amount of gear you did, isnt putting this variables in his "objective" equation or at least mention those as reference points for the reader.

you are baffled by nothing. Your designer has shown us no insight, no data, no studies, nothing to back up the choices he has made in the frequency response. He keeps saying the only justification is that he knows what he is doing and he knows what goes on in customer's head. To that end, we now know that he has made decisions that are simply not backed by how you properly evaluate listener preference. This is precisely what many headphone designers do with no compass as to what makes good sound. You have to put your trust in the hands, err ears, of this one person and go by faith.
Let me decide what I think and what I dont agree about, seriously whats up with your tone? Its not my designer, I buy gear from quite a few different brands and own a collection of cheap and more expensive audio gear. I dont buy gear because of the pricetag or because of the looks. And while I really like Zachs work (especially when it comes to tuning and creating unique, realistic and fun sound reproduction) I am the first one to voice criticism, privately and publically. For example head-fi, without me being attacked by any mod (I am yet to see any mod on head-fi btw). Apart of that Zach gave an insight about his tuning process, repeated several times that harman curve was something that was considered during the development. You chose to ignore that and again push out assumptions instead of arguments.
Saying that, the way the designer approaches the tuning is entirely his thing just like its entirely the thing of a muscision or a sound engineer how a track is mixed. Its not the job of the makers to create a research for you about why they are successful with what they do, its your job as a supposedly scientfically thinking guy to try to grasp why its the case. The market reflects if the descisions that been made by a creator are valid or not, especially when it comes to longer periods of time. In case of ZMF the descisions seem to be more than valid for ZMF target audience. Considering ZMF is not a marketing heavy company that is buying influencers left and right (but often just sends review units to random enthusiasts), and worked its way for past 10 years to their current market position against a financially much bigger competition, should at least hint you that there might be something about the tuning that A LOT of people like, not just about the looks and marketing, which is a very comfortable and somewhat cheap thing to assume in this argument in the first place. And yep I dont see much scientific thinking here, just the usual consumer bias. The disrespectful tone, is not something that speaks for your open mindness as supposedly scientifically thinking person either.

There are some misguided designers like you say. But there are many who follow proper science and engineering and like what we do as much as we do. The list is incredibly long. I routinely get emails from luminaries in the industry praising our work and saying it is "daily read" to keep up with what the industry/their competitors are doing. To be sure, participating in forums is difficult. Membership here is tough: there is no police going around defending manufacturers like you see in head-fi. At a drop of a hat a forum sponsor there can get someone banned, their posts deleted, etc. We provide no protection like that. So you better be on your game. Fortunately we have people who know their stuff like the CTO at Genelec. Chief designer at Neumann. CTO at KEF.

And of course, this is on top of the researchers whose work we cherish. You routinely see Dr. Toole here. And Dr. Olive. And they reference us in their work. See this article from Dr. Olive: https://acousticstoday.org/wp-conte...ty-What-Do-Listeners-Prefer-Sean-E.-Olive.pdf
With the state of current research andthe market situation you are not in position to speak of "misguided". There is no "proper". There will be people who share your point of view, there are plenty who dont. There will be companies that are to small to deal with the backlash that you can cause, there are plenty who will speak up or just ignore you for good. We dont have enough statistical evaluation about who agrees with you in the industry and who doesnt. the rest of it is your confirmation bias.
Again I am yet to see a single moderated head-fi thread where somebody is being shut down because of his opinion about a product. Could you please provide examples where on head-fi people are being shut down on the regular basis because of their opinions could hurt a company?
Regarding the research I read some of the articles and stuff that is availible to the public. 64% are even not 2/3 that prefered Harman tuning. Considering the margin of the possible error with the rather small sample size and to my knowing the fact, that we dont know which genres been listened to, how the recordngs been mastered, which chain was used, which gear was used and how this particular gear performs with different tunings, the part that the people are mostly harman employees doesnt make me think as adamantly as you about the conclusions made and how I should intepret it. I only could partially do this if I would know that same tuning will sound the same no matter which headphone I use. Which is not the case. Otherwise we all could buy a Sony MRDZX110, EQ it and be done with it, which even you hardcore followers aint doing for some esotheric reason.

Imho a lot more research must follow before we come to a generalizing conclusion like you already did. Please read up about how such experiments are validated in sociologically and what is considered a proper sample size especially with the amount of variables in play as here and how carefully scientist usually are about the interpretation. Funnily enough on the so subjective "folkore" and "esotheric" forums like head-fi you will find a lot of people who are genuinly interested in harman research and audio science in general but manage to adaquately curb their expectations and see the problems that we face evaluating the data. Much more people than you will find here. Thats what ideology does to science.
And yeah, I am very suprised that ACS as main paragon of this research is mentioned.... by the people who made the research, Its really something to be proud of.
I dont want to invalidate the research that was done, I find it helpful myself its great that we see things moving in that regard, like we do in other fields like colour reproduction. But I see the vast potential for more research in this area, epecially done by independed research groups and with much larger sample sizes and many more variables considered. And to be honest even then I dont see, mastering stuidios to apply the same tuning to their recoridngs, artists to use the same tuning and designers to stick to one certain FR never deviating from it. Anyways, I think I said enough and I highly doubt to see anything productive coming from a discussion with you on this board. Have a good one, maybe some things get stuck, plating seeds, who knows.

Last edited:

next2nothing

Of course 'majority' does also mean there is a minority as well. They thus deviate from the majority. It would be good if they realized that and just said... hey I like it this or that way and yes that deviates from what the majority wants. They should not say they have superior wallets, hearing, taste.
Never claimed to have any majority behind myself,"audiophiles" and people who are deep enough in this rabbithole are obviously the minority of audio consumer market. And I never would consider my taste in music or reproduction to be something absolute. Superior wallet not always buys you the most fun expierience. A super distorted, dirt cheap magni piety can give you some incredible sonic ride with the right headphone.

MoreWatts

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This may be the most extreme reaction(s) yet of (a) butthurt owner(s). Just because the device did not measure 'perfect' out of the box. It's easily fixable with EQ, and earned a 'golfing panther,' FFS.

The truly sad and frustrating thing is, neither the manufacturer nor owner(s) have the slightest clue by what is meant by the word 'standard.' :facepalm: :cool:

Chagall

Forum Donor
For future reference:

Frame 3.jpg

Last edited:

MacClintock

The truth is out in the open, other members have seen the pattern and have even commented on the behavior in this thread. Until you curb it, ASR will continue to be perceived akin to a tabloid as opposed to a scientific journal outside the bubble of this forum.
Yes, it is still a long way until ASR will be considered to be as scientific as head-fi, SBAF and other highly data- and measurement oriented sites.

Thomas_A

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ear canals are obviously not included. It is these ear canals that differ in length, width and shape.
The only way is to measure at DRP with special mics through really thin tubes.
The influence of the pinna is not very big with headphones. It is more substantial with sounds coming from the front and that's where the brain 'calibrates' on.

Were in-ear mics used that look like this ?
dscn2405.jpg

or mics like this:
1301917850_337638.jpg

When it was done with the latter it is logical you won't measure any differences.

The differences you measured might even be caused by insertion depth differences as the mic would be closer or less close to the same driver/pads.
You can still see some pinna gain boost (near 5kHz) which does not differ that much between ears with sounds coming from the sides.
And even then there are differences of several dB's between individuals. It would be interesting to see what it would measure like with the mic plugged into industry standard fixtures though.

Ear-resonance.jpg

here you can see that the ear canal resonance is between 1kHz and 5kHz and the concha is higher up but this is at a 45 degrees angle and not from the sides which makes a difference.
So with headphones the biggest changes are made by the earcanal and your and my ear canal differs from the GRAS fixture. Less so (anatomically) from the 5128 Zach is using (he even has 2 ?) but still can differ as that is based on some 'average' they found. Not all people are average.
All you need is a few dB more or less earcanal gain or at a different frequency and you may want a little more or less upper mids emphasis to suit your 'brain calibration'.
Although a bit off-topic, but I see main that the differences with headphone use is loss of head and body interference vs. an external sound source (+outer ear loss + closed canal when IEMs are used). Ear canal is fixed and individual - and besides the direction of sound is different, why compensate for that? With respect to speakers it is a bit more complicated due to the 1-5 kHz stereo errors and stereo triangle. But mixes are done as compromises; they should sound good with speakers both near and far-field as well as headphones. A preference of bit lower level 1-5 kHz, can be due e.g. to ear damage/hypersensitivity, especially as sound is coming straight into the ear at one angle (but that is just a speculation).

solderdude

Grand Contributor
A super distorted, dirt cheap magni piety
Except .... it isn't super distorted is it...in fact it is low distortion... unless the one you have is broken.

Last edited:

solderdude

Grand Contributor
Although a bit off-topic, but I see main that the differences with headphone use is loss of head and body interference vs. an external sound source (+outer ear loss + closed canal when IEMs are used).
Yep, most impacted is subbass, bass sometimes up to lower mids, not so much above that.

Ear canal is fixed and individual - and besides the direction of sound is different, why compensate for that?
You need to correct measurements that are made using a fixture that has a pinna and ear canal for that.

Here's the thing though. The head and outerear/pinna are important for sound localization. Part of this is a changing frequency response as well as phase (timing).
The pinna is part of this and most 'active' for sounds coming from the front and the sides. It becomes less important the more sounds are coming from the sides.

When we have a sound source in front of us... say a guitar we have visual, and sound cues and the memory/brain as input. The moment the sound comes from the side it has a different tonal response. It is about the difference between these two conditions.
This depends on the outer ear shape mostly. That does alter sounds differently as from the sides.
The ear canal, of course is fixed for a person.

Both the pinna and ear canal between 2 individuals are not likely the same. It is the combination of these aspects that determines the HRTF.
It is known that this varies from person to person and a test fixture is supposed to be 'somewhere in the middle' so kind of 'correct' for the majority of people but can be many dB's different between individuals above a 2 kHz (or so).

What is the most logical thing to do is ensure that the sound that comes from in front of you has the same perceived tonal balance as when it comes from the side and make sure this is so for the majority of people. Some people have a different pinna and or ear canal (combination) and thus may need (prefer) a little less or different ear gain.
For most people the differences appear to differ the most in the 1-5kHz region.
This means some people may prefer (because it sounds more real or pleasant) a bit less energy in that region and maybe some even want a bit more 'clarity'.

Of course there is also a coupling between bass and mids. Some perceive less clarity as 'warmer/fuller' and others perceive it as 'muffled' or 'sitting a few rows back' so there is that too, which is seal dependent of course.

What this means is that there is no 'one size fits all' solution for headphones. There are standards which can be used for measurements as they comply to a standard.
Claiming that a headphone must adhere to that standard otherwise it can't sound good is not very scientific even though from a measurement standpoint it is.

It is a good idea to aim for it and maybe tune it to the public that buys them. In this case people with enough money. When some people like less bass and less 'clarity' because they enjoy it I see no reason to have that proven in a scientific manner. I believe that is Zach's point and I agree. Zach is not the only designer that does not adhere to Harman tuning.

Of course, in this case the amount of bass might be fine for his audience. The tuning of the upper mids/lower treble is deviant from all what we know. There are no ears that 'work' in that way but there might be quite a few that think the tonal balance is what Zach aimed for and should be listened to that way, otherwise play with pads, insert or EQ or a combination to make it so.
It is an expensive platform for that but suited. That said... a 10x cheaper alternative can do the same in that case.

With respect to speakers it is a bit more complicated due to the 1-5 kHz stereo errors and stereo triangle. But mixes are done as compromises; they should sound good with speakers both near and far-field as well as headphones.
Yep they should but as explained above not everyone's ears have the same 'tonality in front of them and tonality on the side of them' ratio (by lacking any other way to put it).
This explains why 2 individuals with good hearing both might hear speakers as 'correct' but hear the same headphone somewhat different.
Of course when measured with the a single measurement fixture that difference is simply corrected by the different required correction. A target is 'on top of that' but in the end combined to one simple (and highly averaged) curve.

If one were to use another fixture with another pinna and ear canal (say 5128 ?) the correction for 'in front' and 'from the side' will differ from the other standard fixture.
It is the same between actual humans so there is no one size fits all. But there is for each fixture (within its limitations).

Last edited:

next2nothing

This may be the most extreme reaction(s) yet of (a) butthurt owner(s). Just because the device did not measure 'perfect' out of the box. It's easily fixable with EQ, and earned a 'golfing panther,' FFS.

The truly sad and frustrating thing is, neither the manufacturer nor owner(s) have the slightest clue by what is meant by the word 'standard.' :facepalm: :cool:
Its not about the review, would be rather curious to read a well written negative review, much about the scientific ethos and the arrogance. You are missing the point.

Standards can work when you have a wide base of people that agree about something and a research that can back it up, not the case in the industry at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Except .... it isn't super distorted is it...in fact it is low distortion... unless the one you have is broken.
"The Piety exhibits distortion characteristics, gain curves, and square waves resembling tube amps."

NITSCH promotes Piety as distorted, but guess its another deranged misguided designer(s) who doesnt know what he is talking about.

Last edited:

Thomas_A

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yep, most impacted is subbass, bass sometimes up to lower mids, not so much above that.

You need to correct measurements that are made using a fixture that has a pinna and ear canal for that.

Here's the thing though. The head and outerear/pinna are important for sound localization. Part of this is a changing frequency response as well as phase (timing).
The pinna is part of this and most 'active' for sounds coming from the front and the sides. It becomes less important the more sounds are coming from the sides.

When we have a sound source in front of us... say a guitar we have visual, and sound cues and the memory/brain as input. The moment the sound comes from the side it has a different tonal response. It is about the difference between these two conditions.
This depends on the outer ear shape mostly. That does alter sounds differently as from the sides.
The ear canal, of course is fixed for a person.

Both the pinna and ear canal between 2 individuals are not likely the same. It is the combination of these aspects that determines the HRTF.
It is known that this varies from person to person and a test fixture is supposed to be 'somewhere in the middle' so kind of 'correct' for the majority of people but can be many dB's different between individuals above a 2 kHz (or so).

What is the most logical thing to do is ensure that the sound that comes from in front of you has the same perceived tonal balance as when it comes from the side and make sure this is so for the majority of people. Some people have a different pinna and or ear canal (combination) and thus may need (prefer) a little less or different ear gain.
For most people the differences appear to differ the most in the 1-5kHz region.
This means some people may prefer (because it sounds more real or pleasant) a bit less energy in that region and maybe some even want a bit more 'clarity'.

Of course there is also a coupling between bass and mids. Some perceive less clarity as 'warmer/fuller' and others perceive it as 'muffled' or 'sitting a few rows back' so there is that too, which is seal dependent of course.

What this means is that there is no 'one size fits all' solution for headphones. There are standards which can be used for measurements as they comply to a standard.
Claiming that a headphone must adhere to that standard otherwise it can't sound good is not very scientific even though from a measurement standpoint it is.

It is a good idea to aim for it and maybe tune it to the public that buys them. In this case people with enough money. When some people like less bass and less 'clarity' because they enjoy it I see no reason to have that proven in a scientific manner. I believe that is Zach's point and I agree. Zach is not the only designer that does not adhere to Harman tuning.

Of course, in this case the amount of bass might be fine for his audience. The tuning of the upper mids/lower treble is deviant from all what we know. There are no ears that 'work' in that way but there might be quite a few that think the tonal balance is what Zach aimed for and should be listened to that way, otherwise play with pads, insert or EQ or a combination to make it so.
It is an expensive platform for that but suited. That said... a 10x cheaper alternative can do the same in that case.

Yep they should but as explained above not everyone's ears have the same 'tonality in front of them and tonality on the side of them' ratio (by lacking any other way to put it).
This explains why 2 individuals with good hearing both might hear speakers as 'correct' but hear the same headphone somewhat different.
Of course when measured with the a single measurement fixture that difference is simply corrected by the different required correction. A target is 'on top of that' but in the end combined to one simple (and highly averaged) curve.

If one were to use another fixture with another pinna and ear canal (say 5128 ?) the correction for 'in front' and 'from the side' will differ from the other standard fixture.
It is the same between actual humans so there is no one size fits all. But there is for each fixture (within its limitations).
This is still OT... but basic difference will be directional issues. The graph I showed is based on correction using the same microphones inserted in the cochlea and playing stereo speakers in-room (direct and reflected sound) and then testing headphone on 5 individuals. The ear canal may be affecting, but only if there is a difference that be attributed the directional difference/coupling of the outer ear with the canal. A control experiment would be to use pair-wise correction curves (using loudspeakers) for each individual and compare the responses.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Standards can work when you have a wide base of people that agree about something and a research that can back it up, not the case in the industry at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That is precisely what we have here. Incredible research conducted over 5 years from top experts in that field. Companies are adopting it and we are doing our work to spread the news to get wider adoption. There are always people whose interest is threatened by standards and create FUD to slow down such progress. We have good examples of it here. Fortunately they don't do their homework to justify alternative approach so we continue on our path to make progress here.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I dont buy gear because of the pricetag or because of the looks.
So you say without evidence. I don't see how anyone is not influenced by the gorgeous looks of this headphone. Or the participation of the likable designer behind it in videos and such. I know I am influenced and I pride myself in resisting such. Fortunately I have a tool you don't have: neutral/objective measurements that show flaws in the design.

Apart of that Zach gave an insight about his tuning process, repeated several times that harman curve was something that was considered during the development.
That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee. "Insight?" What insight? He has not conducted one unbiased, controlled test on tonality of headphones. Him saying he knows about Harman but decided to do otherwise is not "insight." He should do a controlled test for himself to see how valid his assumptions are. Heaven knows he could have done so in the amount of time it has taken him to type his responses here.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
With the state of current research andthe market situation you are not in position to speak of "misguided". There is no "proper". There will be people who share your point of view, there are plenty who dont.
My point of view? No, I stand on shoulders of giants who have done the legwork for us, donated all the research to all of us to learn and read for free. You know, folks like this:

1702159684647.png

1702159708905.png

1702159788094.png

1702159946747.png

This is not me talking, is it. This is authoritative research that you like to throw out the window. Why? Because you bought a headphone that this research says is colored and likely not going to be liked by many others. I suggest accepting this fact and moving on because heaven knows we are not going to be influenced by word salads.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
"The Piety exhibits distortion characteristics, gain curves, and square waves resembling tube amps."

NITSCH promotes Piety as distorted, but guess its another deranged misguided designer(s) who doesnt know what he is talking about.

Maybe ... just Maybe they have something to sell and have prepared some words certain people really want to hear.
Of course you are free to believe marketing blurb... and choose to ignore measurements that say otherwise.

NOTHING tube alike about this amp.

quote from atomicbob:
index.php

It doesn't get much cleaner than that. Only a slight hint of AC mains noise between the tones. Other than that there is nothing but residual noise grass below -125 dBu. Impressive.

Yeah very tubey, nearing max output level in low impedance only it shows increased 2nd and 3rd harmonics at inaudible levels.

Last edited:

MacClintock

Maybe ... just Maybe they have something to sell and have prepared some words certain people really want to hear.
Of course you are free to believe marketing blurb... and choose to ignore measurements that say otherwise.
Choosing to ignore measurements and falling for marketing hogwash seems to be the core of @next2nothing .

L0rdGwyn

Forum Donor

NOTHING tube alike about this amp.

quote from atomicbob:
index.php

Yeah very tubey, nearing max output level in low impedance only it shows increased 2nd and 3rd harmonics at inaudible levels.

Well, it does indeed have a harmonic profile similar to that of a triode amplifier, you just can't hear it!

Choosing to ignore measurements and falling for marketing hogwash seems to be the core of @next2nothing .

I can't help but notice you just liked a post quoting SBAF :) you are well on your way to becoming a "friend" I am sure.

DenverW

This is a very interesting discussion, so much so that I finally decided to actually register in order to inquire.

I'm extremely curious as to how many participants on the discussion, and especially in the poll, have heard (or owned) the headphones?

Top Bottom